Chapter 18 (On the way)

After taking a shower, I finally got out from the cr. I wiped my messy hair, dripping water while I was walking upstairs.

Bilisan mo na iho at lalamig na ang kanin, pakitawag na rin si Aria sa baba ha, Auntie then said when he saw me walking towards her.

I nodded at her and went upstairs.

I saw the door still closed and knock on it.

Aria, are you finish yet? I'm gonna change, your mommy is waiting for us downstairs.

WAIT LANG KASI, Aria then shouted across behind the door.

You're there in like 1 hour and still you're not done yet? Papasok na tayo at hindi ka parin nakapalit I then said.

She didn't reply for a few minutes and then she opened the door revealing her.

She's wearing her uniform, her hair was fixed perfectly, and her face wearing a clean makeup.

She then stared at me again, so I just pushed her aside and went inside.

I saw her sharp eyes staring at me even though I closed the door.

As I was about to change when I forgot that I didn't have my uniform since it was in my house.

As I was about to confront Aria, my eyes glazed at a shirt and a pants lying on her bed.

It was a white polo shirt and a slacks with a black shoes on the floor.

This isn't a uniform for it didn't contain the school logo but this is similar to our uniform.

I wore it and hurriedly went downstairs to eat.

I saw them waiting for me as I approached the table.

Oh iho andyan kana pala, kain na at aalis na kayo ni Aria, sabay na kayo ha, Auntie said.

Sure Auntie, We will just use my car so that his service will have a day off today.

Sige iho ha, salamat, saad naman ni Auntie.

I saw Aria, glazing at me again, like she want to disagree with what I said, but couldn't said it.

I just smiled at her.

Let's eat na po, I then said.

After we finished eating, we said our goodbye to Auntie.

Mag iingat kayo, auntie then said to Aria.

Oo ma, babalik naman ako ng buhay, Aria then foolesly said to her mom.

Loko kang bata ka ha, abay umalis na nga kayo at baka hindi ako makapagpigil, Auntie the replied to Aria's joke.

I set up the car and was ready to go.

I then locked the backseat door when I saw her walking up towards it.

She then just open the front door and get inside.

I saw mama's Aria waving at us as we drove farther from her.

Bilisan mo nga August, malalate tayo e, baka hinihintay nako ni Fhiea, saad naman nito while I'm driving.

I immediately stepped on the turbo mode when he said those words. Suddenly, she was surprised and grabbed my legs as if she don't want to let go.

TANGINA AUGUST, MAMATAY NA TAYO, ANG BILIS.