Chapter 9 (Unexpected)

August POV:
So what's up with bro. It's been decade since you chatted with us, Knight said while laughing.

Yeah what's up with the text, Aijan then said next while holding the shoulder of Knight.

It's a wrong send, you should hurry back home since it's getting late I said hurriedly.

Come on August, why don't you invite us inside? it's been long since we've entered you, mansion, Knight then added while Aijan nodded completely agreeing with Knight's suggestion.

I couldn't do something and ended up inviting them inside.

As they were looking at the house laughing, they suddenly stop as they see Aria sitting in the couch waiting for me.

Fvck, I said.

Wait, wait do you see what I see?? Knight then suddenly said to Aijan and they bought look shock.

IS THERE A FVCKING WOMAN IN AUGUST'S HOUSE?!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!! YOU'VE NEVER BROUGHT A WOMAN HERE IN YOUR HOUSE, Knight then shouted causing Aria to turn around.

The two then hurriedly went to the couch and started staring at Aria that made her creep out.

I then went to the couch and sitted beside her so that the two won't creep him out.

Sino sila? She then whispered to my ear.

They're my friends, I invited them because I thought you wouldn't come here, late at night I then whispered back.

She then sitted back.

What's your name?
Are you his girlfriend?
Wife?
Is he your boyfriend?
How old are you?
How did you meet?
Is he your first boyfriend?

Aijan and Knight kept questioning her but she remained silent. Of course she's shy.

Stop the hell out of this, what's with these questions? I then said to them.

Oh don't worry, we're just interviewing her if she's really suitable to you.

But she's really pretty, Knight said.

Yeah, nothing serious, Aijan then said next.

Classmates lang kami, walang namamagitan saming dalawa. Pumunta lang ako dito to pass out the papers that have been our previous lessons that August missed, Aria then said to them, clarifying everything.

They then look disappointed, oh I thought you're his girlfriend, they then said two to Aria.

She nodded and then smiled to them.

Uuwi na pala ako August, it's been late na at baka hinahanap na ako ni mama, she said.

I'll drive you back to your house, I then said, and nodded.

She walked up to the couch and went outside.

I followed her and looked back at the two and glared at them like I will gonna eat them as soon as I come back.

I guided her to the garage and let him choose what car would she want.

What do you want? I said to her

But she just looked schock as there was so many of the cars.

They're my collections, I said.

She pointed, I want that white one.

Oh the porsche 991.2 GT3? sure, step inside I then said.