Chapter Six, Episode 18

***

THE BOOMERUMOR a blog on the cutest little blunder of joy

**Weblogs and Social Networking from Blogomatic Universe ®**

Welcome to the second night of the blog. Your hostess, Callie, at the console.

This is the story of a little precios about the size of a loaf of bread. Some want to know if Boomer is his real name. It is real, but it's not official. His real name is Gerald, after our dear sweet grandpa, but you can't call a little thingGerald, so Boomer it is.

 His real name is Gerald, after our dear sweet grandpa, but you can't call a little thingGerald, so Boomer it is

Here is Booms on my pink and blue blanket which my Gummie gave me when I was a baby. Booms doesn't have his own blanket yet, but Gummie is making one. It will also be pink and blue and very soft, like mine.

FionaCl 9:16 pm: his head is so round. It's perfect. Like Johnny Depp.

Boomerumor Blog 9:25 pm: Johnny Depp?

FionaCl 9:29 pm: yes, in that movie when his head was shaved.

Boomerumor 9:30 pm: There is no such movie. You're thinking of Elijah Wood in Eternal Sunshine Cleaning.

Misss Krissstal 9:52 pm: Do you know Matt Kinzel? He looks a lot like Elijah Wood. He has second lunch, and he hangs around with David Ross.

Boomerumor 10:00 pm: Here another picture of Booms with his cousin Andrew, who is about three-ish.

masserain 10:02 pm: Elijah Wood is trying so hard to bust out of his Frodian

nightmare.

Misss Krissstal 10:06 pm: Adan Mazzerain? everyone is getting this.

Boomerumor 10:07 pm: I've had about 40 hits so far. So we're still pretty local. Time to say goodnight, all tuckered out after a long day....

THE BOOMERUMOR a blog on the cutest little blunder of joy

**Weblogs and Social Networking from Blogomatic Universe ®**

HAPPY NEW YEAR! THE STORY OF BOOMER, CALLIE, MICHELLE, ZAM AND EDOUARD CONTINUES NEXT YEAR, WITH NEW CHARACTERS AND COMPLICATIONS ARRIVING SOON!