013, 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 (𝟳𝘅𝟭𝟭, 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗺 & 𝟳𝘅𝟭𝟮, 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗨𝗽)

Cassie and Mark were kissing in bed. They had been spending almost all their time together since their kiss in the bar. Which had been a couple of weeks now.

Cassie had been feeling awful. But she just put it down to her period coming up.

Mark pulled away from her. "Nope. Oh. You're gonna make us late," he said.

"Okay. Okay. Go," Cassie said as she ran her hand over his crotch feeling him harden in her hand.

Mark went to get out of bed when Cassie grabbed him again. "Nope," she said as their lips met in a heated kiss.

Cassie wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "I'm glad you're here," she said as she kissed him.

"Me too."

Mark knew that if he told Cassie about how he had been having sex with Callie, she wouldn't forgive him. Even though they were broken up. She would feel so hurt.

Especially as Callie was one of her sister. He knew she had forgiven Addison. But he didn't know if she would forgive Callie.

****

Callie walked out of Mark's apartment and saw Arizona there. She sighed. "You sat here all night?" She asked as she looked to her.

Arizona shook her head. "No. I just flew in from Africa. So I stayed at a hotel. I took a shower and got some sleep. Then I came back. Really early," she told her.

Callie shook her head. "Really. Please. Go back to Malawi."

****

Cassie was sitting in the residents lounge with Ellie. Ellie looked to her. "Are you okay Cass? You look so unwell," she said.

Cassie nodded. "Yeah. Just that time of the month coming up. I'm okay though," she said as she smiled. She looked to her. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Ellie nodded. She smiled slightly. "Jackson and Lexie are getting close. So I think he's moved on from me. Lucky me huh? My brother stayed with you?" She asked. She knew how Cassie had been staying in a hotel.

"He did. I know I'm stupid for giving him another chance. But... I don't know. There's just something about him that makes me want him," Cassie told her.

"No judgement here Cass. Have you talked to your sister about how you're uncomfortable with her being there?" Ellie asked.

Cassie shrugged as she looked to her. "No. I haven't really talked to her in a few weeks. It's just so hard for us at the moment. And I just wanna build up my relationship with Mark again. And my sister just gets in the way," she told her.

Ellie smiled. "If it helps, I've told Mark he's a major jerk and that if he hurts you again, I'll personally take him to the cleaners," she said.

"Aren't you just sweet?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

****

There had been a collage shooting. Cassie thought back to the shooting that had happened at the hospital. Seeing her best friend looking so broken after Gary Clark pointed the gun at her.

Everything came flooding back to Cassie. And she hated it.

She was stood outside with Mark when the chief came out. Owen with him. "There are fifteen ambulances on the way. Maybe more to come. First one is three minutes out," Owen told them.

Webber got the attention of everyone. "People... people. Our own trauma is fresh. And we are going to have feelings today. And there is no shame in that. What I want to say is, what we went through six months ago, they are going through right now. Which makes them our brothers and sisters. Which makes them fellow travellers. Which makes them our own. So to the very best of our ability we are gonna do our work first. And you're gonna have your feelings later," he told them.