028, 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻 (𝟴𝘅𝟭𝟵 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺)

Cassie sat in bed after she had woke. She didn't want to move just yet. Knowing she was tired still. Mark was on the phone to Owen Hunt.

Cassie had no idea what was even going on. Knowing that she didn't even care if she was being honest. She just wanted to stay in bed and sleep.

Cassie looked up as Mark walked into the room. "What did Hunt want?" She asked.

"You're looking at the chief for the day. He's off sick with Yang. So I'm chief," Mark told her.

Cassie blinked a couple of times. She looked to him. "You're chief? This is interesting."

"You know it. I'm in the chiefs seat today. So I get to boss you around," Mark told her.

Cassie rolled her eyes. She smirked. "You don't get to boss me around. I'm the boss in this relationship," she said as she got out of bed. She turned to see Mark behind her. "What are you going?" She asked.

"Shower sex," Mark said as he pushed her into the shower.

Cassie rolled her eyes but spread her legs a little wider for him, wrapping her arms around his neck when he kissed her.

"Hold on to my neck, ok?" He breathed, moving both of his hands to the back of her thighs.

Cassie nodded, though she was still slightly caught off guard when he lifted her and lowered her onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist as he pinned her against the tile wall.

Her hands gripped his shoulder and into his hair as he started to thrust.

"Fuck." She groaned as gravity sank him further into her. She looked to him. "Do you ever intend to go a day without having sex with me?"

"One day. Making up for lost time," He grunted, thrusting faster into her.

"Fuck..." She breathed, her cheek mashed against his hair when her body jerked forward and arms gripped tighter on his neck. "We have sex most of the time. Why lost time?" She asked.

"Shush."

Cassie contracted around him, stimulating his own release, leaving them both panting. Mark leaning against her and the wall,

Cassie collapsed around his upper body, her head resting on his shoulder.

Carefully, he set her down so that she stood in front of him again.

"Now we just have to figure out how to actually shower without you slipping little Sloan." She chuckled.

Mark smiled and pulled her towards him so that she was fully in the stream of water, ensuring that her hair was thoroughly wet before grabbing shampoo to wash it.

"Your solution is to bathe each other?" Cassie laughed when he pulled her back under the water to rinse.

"It seems to be working." He smiled.

"You're going to smell fruity."

"I'll survive." Mark smirked, working his fingers through her hair to get the soap out.

****

Cassie met with Ellie who took Rosie from her immediately. "Oh hi my gorgeous niece. Auntie Ellie thinks you need to come and spend the night with me."

"Guess what?"

"You're pregnant."

"What? No. No chance. One child is enough. Especially now she can climb the crib," Cassie said. She grinned. "Mark is chief for the day," she told her.

Ellie blinked. "Wait... what?"

"I know. He's already told me I'm to be in his office every hour for a blowjob. I'm not going anywhere near him while he's in this mood. His ego is already too big to fit through the door," Cassie said.