031, 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 (𝟴𝘅𝟮𝟰 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)

Cassie looked up and saw nothing but trees and sky. She shook her as she tried to wake herself up. But she was awake. And she was on the ground.

"Cass!"

Cassie blinked as she saw Mark in front of her. He helped her up. "W-What happened?" She asked.

"The plane crashed baby," Mark told her as he checked her over. He saw she was fine and sighed in relief.

Cassie looked around. She saw Arizona in the distance screaming. Ellie was throwing up. She turned back to Mark. "R-Rosie?"

"She's fine remember. She's with Avery in Seattle. She's fine and she's okay," Mark told her as he held her close.

Ellie walked over. Mark turned to her. "Ellie, you okay?" He asked.

Ellie shook her head. "Apart from the constant urge to throw up? I feel okay," she told him as she hugged Cassie. "How the hell did this happen?"

"Oh, God. How long was I out?" Meredith asked as she looked around. She saw Mark with Cassie and Esmè. But she couldn't see Derek or Lexie.

"I don't ... I ... I don't know. I lost my ... I lost my shoe."

Meredith tied a piece of clothing around her leg while she was looking around. "Where's ... where's Derek and Lexie?" She asked.

Cristina shook her head. "I don't ... I don't know. I lost a shoe."

"What happened?"

Cristina rolled her eyes. "The plane crashed, that's what happened. We were in a plane, and it crashed. Plane crash."

"Where is Derek?! Cristina, where is Derek?" She asked. She looked to Mark. "Where's Derek?"

"I don't know," Mark said as he held Cassie close to him.

"He was sucked out the side when we hit the trees, and then the back of the plane came off. It came ... it came off."

"Lexie was in the back of the plane," Meredith said. She knew Lexie had to be somewhere close. She just needed her little sister.

"I-I looked to the back, and all I could see was freakin' sky."

After Cristina yelled at Arizona to stop screaming, they heard a banging.

Cassie frowned. "Do you hear... do you hear that sound? Where is that sound coming from?" She asked.

Arizona pointed over to where the noise was coming from. "There. It's coming from over there," she said.

Cassie, Mark and Ellie walked off to find whoever it was making the sound.

****

Eventually, they found Lexie. Mark walked over and checked her heart rate. He smiled. "Hey Lexie."

Cassie kneeled down next to Mark. She saw how bad Lexie was. Lexie smiled. "I knew you'd show up," she said.

"How is she?" Meredith asked as she turned to Ellie who was throwing up. "Ellie?"

Mark nodded. "She's awake and responsive. How you doing in there?" He asked. He saw Cassie crying. "Baby?"

"No I'm fine," Cassie lied. She was in pain. But it wasn't about her at the moment. Lexie needed them. And she could wait.

"I'm ... I'm great."

Mark smiled. "Yeah? Good girl. We're gonna get you outta here, okay?" He said.

"Okay."

Mark stood up and looked to the other doctors. He saw how Cassie was sitting by Lexie. She was holding her hand.