014, 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝟳𝘅𝟭𝟯, 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲)

Mark and Callie were lying on his bed. He had just been told Callie was pregnant. And he had no words.

Callie looked to him. "You have to say something. Words. Make words," she told him.

"Holy crap."

"Yep."

"A baby?"

Callie nodded. "Growing like a weed in my uterus," she told him as she sighed.

Mark turned to her. He smiled. "Not like a weed. Like a mighty oak. We're gonna be great parents," he said.

He was excited. But he wished it was Cassie who was having his baby.

"Mark, you... you don't have to do..."

"Are you kidding? That's my kid in there. I'm a dad. We're parents... of a baby," Mark said.

"Okay. You're in?"

"Should we get married?" Mark asked as he looked to her. He didn't want to though. He wanted to be with Cassie .

Callie shook her head. "Oh, no. No, I mean, I'm all for raising a baby with you. But, there's a line," she told him.

Mark nodded. "You're right. That's good. Because I'm in love with Cassie and it would be... oh my god. Cass. What am I gonna tell her?" He said.

He knew that any chance he had to get Cassie back would change when she found out Callie was pregnant.

****

Cassie was pacing. She needed to tell Mark about the baby. She knew that despite how she felt about him, he needed to know. They had been talking a little lately.

But that's all it had been. She wanted to tell him they were having a baby together. She hadn't even told Ellie yet.

****

Callie walked into the apartment. She looked to Arizona. "Are you ready to talk now?" She asked.

"I want to say some not nice things. And I want you to listen. Without saying that our relationship is over. Or walking out," Arizona said.

Callie nodded. She walked over and sat on the sofa opposite her. "Okay."

"I'm mad that you slept with someone else. And I know that we were broken up. But still, you slept with someone else. And I'm even madder that person has a penis. And I know you're bisexual. I know that..."

"Would you rather I slept with a busty red head? Cause..."

Arizona shook her head. "You have to give me a chance to process this. Okay? I am processing," she told her. She knew how Cassie was pregnant too. But she knew that Callie and Mark didn't know.

Callie walked over. She sat on a chair and sighed. "I didn't plan this. Okay? I didn't plan any of this. But there's a... mighty oak. Or whatever showing up in our lives in about seven months. So now I have to plan. And I don't know how long I can wait for you to process. But I... I want you... in my plan. I want you to be apart of my plan. So are you in or are you out?" She asked.

"Uh. I'm in. I'm in. But you have to give me... I'm just... I'm still so mad at you. And... I have to think about Cassie. Because I don't think you thought of her when you slept with the man she loved," Arizona said.

"Cassie will be okay. She's a big girl. She knows Mark and I have history," Callie told her.

Arizona shook her head. "It doesn't make it any better for her though."

****

Cassie was in surgery with Webber. Everyone in the audience had their phones.

HIS, Mark Sloanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें