024, 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲 (𝟴𝘅𝟬𝟳, 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & 𝟴𝘅𝟬𝟴, 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝘅)

Cassie knew how there was someone who had been trying to flirt with Mark. But she knew he wasn't interested. He had told her that he didn't want to be with anyone else.

Julia. That's who was trying to hit on Mark. And Cassie wasn't having it. She didn't want to lose Mark to another woman. She couldn't go through it again.

Cassie smiled as she looked to Rosie who was lying in her crib wide awake. She picked her up and held her close. "Mommy loves you so my little flower. I know how you came into the world wasn't the right way. But I promise that we can get it right. I love you so much my angel girl," she said.

Mark walked into the room. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Is she okay?" He asked.

Cassie nodded. "Yeah. I think she's cutting her teeth. So we have that to look forward to. I love her," she mumbled.

"We both do doll. And you know, I think we're gonna be okay."

"Yeah?"

Mark nodded and kissed her lips. "You, me and Rosie. The family I need in life," he told her.

****

Mark was stood on the court with the rest of Seattle Grace. They were practicing for the match.

"Aah! Come on! Robbins, don't be afraid of it," Mark said.

He went to throw the ball at Arizona, who failed to catch it. Resulting in Jackson being able to do a home run.

"Wait. I ... oh! Well, it flew at my head."

Cassie walked over and grinned. "Not bad. Not bad."

Mark smiled. "You like that? Where's Rosie?" He asked as he kissed her lips.

"I said not bad. Don't go crazy. And she's over there with Teddy and Ellie. She's daddy's cheerleader," Cassie told him.

Mark and Cassie kissed passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Derek looked over and rolled his eyes. "Sloan. Hey, Sloan. Yo! Focus. Hello? Put her down and focus!"He called.

Teddy saw how someone was looking at Mark. She handed Rosie to Ellie who eagerly took her. "Okay. Who is that? And why is she looking at Sloan?"

Arizona looked over. "Oh, Julia Canner or Kinney. She's an ophthalmologist from Seattle pres. She and Mark kinda flirted. But he's obviously in love with Cassie," she said.

Callie knew how she and Cassie hadn't really talked. But she knew she didn't want Mark to hurt her sister anymore.

****

Cassie walked down the corridor of the hospital. She saw Mark and smiled. "Hey. Rosie told me in confidence that she wanted to see daddy working. I don't know why," she joked as she kissed his cheek.

"That's because Rosie loves her daddy," Mark said as he was handed a shirt. "Sweet. I'll look fantastic in this. And when you look good, you play good. Am I right Avery?"

"You know it."

Mark and Jackson high fived. He walked off with Cassie.