pt. I - chapter one - sacrificial lamb

[before you read! ]

Any italicized words are thoughts (mainly yours) or voices going through your head. This story takes place in the events of the Resident Evil 4 and hints to the previous and future games, so there are SPOILERS. To make it relevant, I changed the story to fit your character's narrative, but overall, the same vital events and characters. Along with some of my twists and expansions 😏.
There are uses of strong language, gore, and some sexual content in this story.
Y/n is a female character and a college student, and Leon is the same as the original story - 27 and a U.S. agent XD.
    I do this as a hobby, so it isn't scholarly material. Therefore, please excuse me if there are any grammar mistakes.
I also attached music and pictures that I find on Pinterest to these chapters, so just a heads up 😄...

...Part 1...

Enjoy!!

   It was like any other day as the president's daughter. You wake up and eat breakfast on the terrace with your mother while your father, the president of the United States, goes to attend to his presidential duties. You spend the majority of your day at University. After all that, you do many of your favorite hobbies in your free time, like playing video games, reading, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. Even the casual daydreaming...

   Your father is always busy with meeting upon meeting upon meeting. As soon as he became the head chief of the military in the United States, it consumed him, especially the reports of infected citizens from various locations around the world.

   You never knew about the reports. Nobody did, however, since the bombing of Racoon City and the previous president's resignation. It worried him; deep down, they felt it would get worse to the point of an attack on the capital. Therefore, your parents made you do "special training" classes for your "own well-being." Your father believed, if it were a scenario that put the White House under lockdown, you would be prepared. Even with the amount of security, it's never enough these days.

For the past several years, this has been going on.

Will it ever end?

But that was your father's job to worry about, not yours. Yet, you couldn't help but wonder.

Tonight, occupied with homework, you wait for your father to come home. Until you heard the radio clicks from his agents, you knew they were bringing him back.

Instead of his usual happy demeanor, he seemed preoccupied. This time, he carried an anxious look on his face. It was subtle but you could tell something was wrong.

"Hey Dad. Is everything ok?" You ask.

He takes a deep breath, hiding his expression under a caring smile. He walks towards you and kisses your head. "Yes, everything is fine." He replied and went to your mother to greet her.

Something isn't right. Why is he nervous like this?

You notice that the guards aren't leaving.

You shrug it off and don't let it get to your head. Overthinking of the inevitable is never a good thing. Being the president has its cons and moments of stress, you guessed. So, you continue working until your brain can't function, then you are off to bed.

You begin to close your eyes to dream, but you hear a knock on your door.

"It's me. Can I come in?"

"Yeah." You say, and your dad walks in.

"Hi, honey." He says sweetly and sits on your bed as you sit up to turn your night light on.

"Was it bad today?" You ask him.