PART : 1

Intro : y/n and Jungkook got recently married. It's been 1 month of their marriage.

Jungkook is usually don't talk to y/n. He is cold towards her from the starting.

Y/n always put her efforts to make him happy even though it was an force marriage who was fix by their parents.

Y/n don't have any bf in past. She is a pure soul but Jungkook doesn't believe in love.

Unfortunately y/n fall for Jungkook harder.

Sometimes his words make her heart broke but she doesn't give up.

Jungkook always skip breakfast and do his dinner outside. But
Y/n always make food for him.

They both slept in seperate rooms.

Jungkook is CEO of "Jeon entertainment"and "mafia king" too. And about y/n she do her work from home.

Y/n is tired of this behaviour of him. But still can't live without seeing him .

(End of the intro)

Jungkook was coming downstairs in hurry while fixing his wrist  watch.

Suddenly you called him "jungkook-shii your breakfast".

He replied "I'm not hungry" without looking at you he left from there with a poker face.

She "why so cold for me, I should eat mine breakfast" left from there.

The whole day you do your office work, read books, house hold,etc.

{At night}

Jungkook came home late and saw you sitting on couch.

You saw Jungkook has been come so you go to him and asked"may I serve your dinner?.."

Jungkook"no need I already have" left.

You sigh and left towards your room.

.

.

.

.

Hello cuties 💞 this is new ff for you my cupcakes. And I know this part is too short. But I will post something interesting.

Borahae 💜✨