PART : 14

It's been 10 days you both has returned to home. Tomorrow is jungkook's birthday (yeeeaaaahhhhh!!! Not really)
You are planning a suprise party for him. Because these days he is working very hard don't get rest.

So,you call taehyung.

{On call}

Y/n : hello tae-tae!?

Tae : hello y/n

Y/n : you know na what is tomorrow

Tae : yeah, Jungkookiee's birthday I'm right

Y/n : yeah! But there is a problem

Tae : what problem!?

Y/n : what should I gave him?¿

Tae : Umm.... Are you free today!?,

Y/n : yeah!

Tae : that's great then get ready

Y/n : for what?

Tae : I'm his bestfriend from a long time I know him very well let's gift him a perfume bottle

Y/n : thanks tae-tae you are the best

Tae : I know now came fast

Y/n : okay okay

{Hang up}

After a few minutes you reach at that destination where tae told you to meet. By the way for suprising Jungkook you are ignoring him from past 5 days.

Suddenly you heard tae voice "yeah! Y/nishh here!". You looked at him than smile you go towards his direction. And you both left inside the store.

You both were searching for a perfume which Jungkook can like it suddenly tae spoke "y/n here is the perfume". You flashed a bright smile and go there.

Tae : y/n this is the perfume which Jungkook like the most but still he don't buy it
Y/n : yeah! But why he don't buy even though he have black card !?
Tae : he don't use his money he buy ice cream from others money
Y/n : really (chuckle)
Tae : yeah! Now let's pay for it
Y/n : yes

You both go towards the cash counter and pay for the perfume. You both came out of the store. You were so much happy because this is first birthday of your husband after your marriage and you are gifting him his favourite perfume bottle. In so much happiness you thanks to taehyung. And kiss his cheek.

As friend you kiss his cheek because he always helps you whenever you call him. But you were unaware about it that someone is watching you. Taehyung drop you at home as you both get late. It's already evening 7'OCLOCK. You entered in house silently thinking that your husband is still not returned. But.....

Suddenly you heard a deep voice. "Where are you till now!?". You looked towards the couch and saw your husband who sitting there with a serious face.

Y/n : I w-was with Suha
Jungkook : really!?
Y/n : y-yeah
Jungkook : are you really think I'm that much fool
Y/n : wh-what are y-you s-saying j-jungkook-(a sharp pain on her right cheek)