PART : 11

Jungkook : why it's like she is going to do something unexpected. God knows what is going on her mind. But she will not leave me. No she can do anything 💀 I have to be careful from now towards her. I think she is s€x obsessed or maybe not. Aruhh!! What are you talking about Jeon!! Take shower and left for company you are already late today (left)

After a few minutes you came out of the bathroom and go downstairs. By the way Jungkook is right something special is going on in your mind.

[After a few hours]

You were sitting in living watching your fav k-drama. Jungkook is already left for his work. Suddenly you remember what happened in morning.

You rushed towards the your and Jungkook's room. You packed your clothes and dial Mrs.jeon's number.

[On call]

Y/n : hello eomma

Mrs.jeon : hello sweetie

Y/n : eomma may I ask you something?

Mrs.jeon : sure honey

Y/n : may I came to your home for some days I'm missing you and Jungkook is going on mission too so.... I think to spend some time with you if you don't mind (lie)

Mrs.jeon : why would I mind it came here whenever you want I will get my daughter to talk and have some fun. Come honey I will tell this to Jungkook-

Y/n : eomma you don't have to inform him I already discuss about this with him he had no problem with it

Mrs.jron : ok as you say

Y/n : ok I'm coming byee eomma

Mrs.jeon : byee honey

[Hang up]

Y/n : now just wait and watch you Jeon Jungkook you call me lazy and shout at me last night. I will see how you can sleep without holding me (laughing) oh! I should go now (left).

You left the mension and go towards the mrs.jeon's house. And about bodyguards you make them fool. After  4hours you finally reached at Jungkook's mom house.

[7'Oclock]

Jungkook came in mension with a smile because after a long hours he will available to his beautiful wife. But who tell him that you are not at home 😝.

Usually whenever he came home he saw you waiting for him on couch but today you are not there. He search you everywhere while calling your name but after not getting response back. At last he checked in bedroom where he got a letter 💌. He read it.

{The letter}

Dear husband 💕

In morning you called lazy and scold me last night. I'm not lazy for your kind information!!!. And I leave you so, don't try to search me and don't dial my number because it's switched off. I will back in 2½ months. And I'm still warning you DON'T SEARCH FOR ME!!!!!

Your y/n🌺

Love you 💗💫.

Jungkook : Is she kidding me!!! How can I survive without her for f*cking 2½ MONTHS!!!. You will pay for this Jeon y/n. (Hump!).

After reading letter Jungkook put it on drawer. After having shower he laid on bed and slept.

[The next morning]

Jungkook woke up and do his morning routine and have breakfast. But his mind was set on y/n. After a few minutes left for office.

(In office)

Jungkook was sitting on his cabin chair. Today he didn't have any meetings he is getting bored. He wants to talk to you but your phone is switched off. After a few minutes of thinking he decided to talk with him mom. He dial the number. (Ring-ring)

[On call]

Jungkook : hello eomma

Mrs.jeon : hi dear

Jungkook : what are doing (tiredly)

Mrs.jeon : nothing son, are you okay?

Jungkook : yeah I'm fine

Mrs.jeon : how was your mission is going? Did you want to talk with y/n?

Jungkook : huh? Which mission eomma?

Mrs.jeon : the mission you are right now y/n tell me about that you left her alone because of mission so she came here you forgot about that?

Jungkook : oh! Y-yeah the mission is going great

Mrs.jeon : I know that you do well

Jungkook : eomma now I have to work I will call you later ok

Mrs.jeon : ok kook

Jungkook : byee eomma

Mrs.jeon : byee

[Hang up]

Jungkook : So..., my teady bear is there let her stay there for a month then I will take her here again. Enjoy your holidays my princess after you came here than I will teach you a lesson (smirk)

.

.

.

.

.

Hi darlings hope you like this part I will post next part soon....👀✨

Saranghae 💜🦋✨