PART : 13

[the next morning]

Jungkook woke up and looked towards. You were snuggling on his chest. He chuckled at your cuteness. After a month he got this view again. That 1 month is 100 year's to Jungkook he can't leave a second without you.....

After a few minutes he relized something wet on his n!pple he checked his chest and found you suck*ng it.

Jungkook : it's like she is obsessed with my n!pple. Baby leave it (push you softly)
Y/n : Umm..... (Half opened eyes)
Jungkook : you know what are you doing!?
Y/n : I'm sleeping
Jungkook : no!
Y/n : then what I was doing daddy?
Jungkook : s*cking my n!pple
Y/n : huh? I was thinking that was  chocolate
Jungkook : did you got flavour in it 🌚💦!?
Y/n : (nodded slightly)
Jungkook : (chuckle) you are a baby now wake up it's not our home where we can sleep as much we want
Y/n : okiee-dokiee (yawn 🥱)
Jungkook : wake up princess it's morning we have to go home too
Y/n : first you go and fresh up I will came after you
Jungkook : really!?
Y/n : yeah!
Jungkook : ok! Baby!!!!
Y/n : wh-what happened!?
Jungkook : morning kiss
Y/n : you scared me daddy
Jungkook : (giggle) I'm sorry now give my kissie

After that you both shared a full of love kiss. After kiss Jungkook and you got freshen up. You both came downstairs for breakfast. Jungkook and mr.jeon was sitting on table meanwhile you and mrs.jeon making breakfast. After a few minutes you all done your breakfast and you and Jungkook left for your personal World.......

(In car)

Jungkook was driving silently suddenly he put his hand on your thigh. You looked at him. Jungkook stop the car and closer his face to you. Suddenly smash his lips on yours and start kissing you deeply. Like he is very hungry for it from a long time.

After a few minutes you both break the kiss. He looked in your eyes then smile because you are out of breath. He kissed your forehead softly. And again started driving.

.

.

.

.

I know this part is too much short but next part will be amazing. So wait for it.

Borahae 💜🦋⛓️.....