PART : 12

[1 month later]

Jungkook was sitting on his cabin chair while thinking about you. Suddenly something pop in his mind.

Jungkook : it's been a month y/n don't msg me call me and still don't return at home I can bring her (smirk) I'm coming there you annoying kiddo.

Jungkook stand up from his chair take him car keys and left towards the home.

{After a few minutes}

Jungkook reached at home and checked the time. It's 4'Oclock he freshen up himself and left towards the his parents home. As their parents house is very far from Jungkook mension it's take 4 hours to reach him there. It's 8:55 when Jungkook reached there he parked his car in parking and left inside the house.

As Jungkook entered in the house he saw his parents sitting on couch. He go to them silently.

Jungkook : eomma,appa
Mrs.jeon : (shock) What are you doing -
Jungkook : shhhh!🤫
Mrs.jeon : why?
Jungkook : don't let y/n know about it that I came here
Mrs.jeon : oh! But your mission?
Jungkook : I completed it soon
Mrs.jeon : well done, are hungry?
Jungkook : no-no-no I already ate
Mrs.jeon : then go and sleep you must be tired
Jungkook : ok where is y/n room
Mrs.jeon : I think you can't leave without her presence (smirk)
Jungkook : eommmmaaa! (Blushed)
Mrs.jeon : (chuckle) the second one is her room
Jungkook : thanks eomma (left)
Mrs.jeon : look she changed him very much
Mr.jeon : (nodded slightly)

Jungkook came in your silently and check it out if you are there or not. You were in bathroom taking bath. The light's was off only moon light is coming from window.

He hide himself under the bed. After a minute you came out from the bathroom in towel as you forgot your clothes 😅. Jungkook saw you like this for the first. You wore your clothes and throw yourself on bed.

Now he decided to tease you. You were laying on bed suddenly you felt something cold on your leg you check your leg and saw nothing. It's make shock 😨. You quickly sat on bed as you got scared easily 🤦.

Y/n : what w-was that!? Now who will save me I don't want to disturb eomma and appa why Jungkook is not here it's been a month I don't see him I want to hug him now (sob) whom will I hug now while sleeping (sob) kookie came and take me with you I really miss you (sob)

Jungkook was hearing you carefully but when he heard you sobbing for him make him melt that you don't want to live more without him. He came out under the bed and saw you crying while hugging your legs. He sat beside you. But you still don't know that he is beside you now. Suddenly he spoke while tucking your hair behind your ear.

Jungkook : princess don't cry I'm here (the most sweetest voice)
Y/n : (looked up) k-kook
Jungkook : yeah! I'm here don't cry
Y/n : (hug him tightly) when you came here koo!? You know I got scared-
Jungkook : baby I'm sorry
Y/n : (broke the hug) for what?
Jungkook : you felt something cold on leg right?
Y/n : yeah! How did you know?
Jungkook : t-that w-was my h-hand
Y/n : WHAT!!!???
Jungkook : y-yeah
Y/n : you know I got scared because of you-

Suddenly Jungkook smash his lips on yours to make you quite. Your eyes got widden because of his sudden action. After a few minutes he broke the kiss.

Jungkook : you chatterbox don't listen to someone if once get started- wait you are blushing 😏 huh!
Y/n : (red cheeks) n-no I'm n-not bl-blushing
Jungkook : yes you are
Y/n : no I'm not
Jungkook : (chuckle) you little girl slept now
Y/n : wae?
Jungkook : I'm tired and it's already 11'Oclock
Y/n : but couple don't sleep at this time 👉👈
Jungkook : wh-wh-what did you say!?
Y/n : nothing
Jungkook : baby you are needy right 🌚
Y/n : no I'm not jeon-
Jungkook : let's do a round
Y/n : no!!! Let's sleep I'm sleepy (hug him and laid down on bed)
Jungkook : (giggle) good night cutie
Y/n : good night daddy

After that you both slept while cuddling eachother.

Hii cuties 😍 I know I'm posting late so forgive me for that I will post next soon. And please check out my new story *Mr.professor Jeon*

Borahae 💗💕✨......