PART : 16🔞

You close the main door and turn around and saw Jungkook who is coming towards you. He came and lift you up in his arms and start kissing you deeply and go upstairs without breaking the kiss.

____________★____________★______

He opened the door of yours room and closed the door. He break the kiss and threw you on the bed gently (not really as he is already out of him 💀). You both were breathing heavily after this long kiss.....

He came and however you. He said in rispy voice. "Babygirl are you ready for making your d@ddy needy" "yes d@ddy f*ck me hard as you can". He chuckled at your boldness as you are underestimate his beast form. "Then be ready for screaming my name princess".

(Smut warning ⚠️🔞🌚)

Jungkook take off your clothes and throw them away (god's know where). And take off his clothes too.

He start kissing you roughly while going down through sucking your jaw. He start giving hickeys on your neck until found your sweet spot on it.

In sudden he found out your sweet spot and start sucking it deeply. You mo@ned softly. "Ahh~". He filled your whole neck with purple marks.

He go down again and ripped off your brA. He looked at your cherries than your face for permission. "Yes d@ddy~"

He attack on your left b00b while massaging other one roughly. "Ummm~ahh....~" after a few minutes he leave both of them after making them hell red 🍒.

He slowly-slowly go down while kissing your stomach softly.      "Ahh~"

He take off your panty and put his middle finger in your***. "Ahhhhhh~". He chuckled and put index finger too. "Ahhh~"

After a few minutes he take out his fingers and whisper in deep voice.

"Seprate your legs princess daddy want to see how much wet are you for me"

He hold your inner thighs and separate it. He smirk evilly then whisper "so much wet for daddy". "Fvck me d@ddy".

I take out my tongue then enter it in her. I started roaming my tongue in every inch of her. "Ahhh~ d@ddy!!!".

After a few minutes of my tongue I took out my d!ck and looked at y/n.

"D@ddy do whatever you want I'm all yours ~"

I enter my partner in her. She scream hard "AHHHH~ D@DDY FAST!!". I started going hard and faster while feeling her in me. "ARUHHH! JUNGKOOK D@DDY IT'S HARD SLOW!!!".

(Safe zone)

After a few hours of us doing it now we both are cuddling in each other arms peacefully. I looked at my queen who is slept because of tiredness.

"I'm sorry I was hard and fast" I kiss her forehead and slept too.

[After two months]

Me and Jungkook doing s€x alot these days as now we already have done it few times. But these days sometimes I felt very hungry than sometimes I don't want to eat. These days my mood swings are in high level and I got skipped my period.

I don't tell about this to Jungkook as he is on mission from a week and I don't want bother him much. Today I decided to go hospital for check up.

(In hospital)

I go in hospital and show my appointment to the counter lady she smile sweetly and give me room no. Of doctor.

I went in the room where doctor is present. She take few tests and said to me to wait for a while.

After a few minutes.....

She came and hand me a report she smile warmly and said.

Doctor : no need to worry mrs.jeon you don't have any diseases
Y/n : (sigh in relief) then anything else?
Doctor : yeah congratulations you are 1 month pregnant (smile)
Y/n : (widen eyes) re-really!?
Doctor : (slightly nodded)
Y/n : thank you doctor so much
Doctor : this is your first pregnancy so I wrote some shedule and medicine you must have to follow it for baby ok?
Y/n : (nodded happily)
Doctor : now you can go
Y/n : bye
Doctor : bye

[In night]

You were waiting for Jungkook in living as he already told you that he will come today. After a few minutes door bell ring....

You opened the door before you could see something he pulled you on a tight hug.

Jungkook : I'm home jagiya (shower you with kisses)
Y/n : (giggle) leave me kook first take some rest I will close the door and get freshen up I have something for you.
Jungkook : really ok then I'm coming in two minutes (left)
Y/n : what will his reaction I'm really excited to see it

After a few minutes.....

Jungkook came downstairs and go towards you. You handed him a box not so big.

Jungkook : what is this jagi!?
Y/n : open it
Jungkook : okay (open the box) b-baby c-clothes(shock

The clothes:-

Y/n : you are gonna be a dad soon!!!!
Jungkook : (eyes filled with tears) I'm g-going b-be dad
Y/n : (nodded) only 8 months are left
Jungkook : REALLY!!!?
Y/n : yeah
Jungkook : my jagi is the best ❤️✨
Y/n : (giggle)

.

.

.

.

THE END ★

THANK YOU BABY FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY BUT NOW THIS THE END OF THE.... YOU SHOW SO MUCH LOVE ON IT AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS LIKE THIS I'M CRYING TOO THIS STORY IS LIKE A CHILD TO ME 😭🤧💓.
IF YOU WANT BONUS PART THEN TELL ME IN COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGOT TO VOTE.

I LUV U>3 ❤️💫🕊️