BONUS 💓✨

Y/n was in delivery room as her she is going to give birth now. Jungkook came inside in hurry and look at y/n. He said in sweet voice to relax but he was nervous too.

Jungkook : baby a little more pain th-than you will be free (hold her hand)
Y/n : AHHHHHH!!!!!!!(scream)

As you scream in next second you heard a baby crying voice. You looked at doctor who show you the baby. You sigh in relief then passed away. Jungkook become panic.

Jungkook : doctor y/n!?-
Doctor : don't worry mr.jeon she is alright she just fainted she will woke up in few hours
Jungkook : (sigh in relief)
Doctor : your baby boy looks so cute like you
Jungkook : (smile shyly)*

After a few hours.....

You opened your eyes than saw a man standing towards the window while baby on his hand.

You recognise it's not other than your husband. He turned come towards you. You saw the baby and smile brightly.

Jungkook : gusse is he or she!?
Y/n : he
Jungkook : how did you know jagiya?
Y/n : because he is your second version (chuckle)
Jungkook : (giggle)

[At home]

It's been three months that you give birth to baby (ji-woo). These days Jungkook has become more obsessed with your breastfeeding. He don't leave a chance to suck it.

You were in room breastfeeding ji-woo. You don't realise that you both fell asleep when. In this time Jungkook came home in noon.

He saw both of you. He picked ji-woo and placed him a little bit distance from you both.

As your brA is already open Jungkook take advantage of it. He laid beside you and start sucking your milk.

After a few minutes.....

You opened your eyes for see that ji-woo is still sucking your milk but you got shock when you see your husband is the one who is sucking it while your poor baby is sleeping peacefully aside.

Y/n : yahh! Jungkook what are you doing?
Jungkook : baby 10 minutes more I'm hungry
Y/n : than eat something it's for ji-woo not for you kook
Jungkook : (pout) ji-woo stole my wife from me
Y/n : you are being too much stubborn Jungkook he is a little kid
Jungkook : you know na I can't share you with someone
Y/n : it's our kid kook
Jungkook : hmm... But let me have some more pls (puppy eyes)
Y/n : aruhhh! Okay go ahead you big bunny
Jungkook : sure bunny's wife.
Y/n : (giggle)

.

.

.

.

The end ❤️🖇️🦋