PART : 15

Taehyung : what is your decision y/n!?
Y/n :

___________★___________★________

Jungkook : don't leave me alone (crying hardly)
Y/n : (softly slap him)
Jungkook : baby y-you fo-forgive m-me!? (Crying hardly)
Y/n : (shook her head as no)
Jungkook : pls baby I'm really sorry do whatever you want b-but pls d-don't lea-leave me (crying)

Your heart got squeezed when you saw most cruel mafia king is crying that much badly for you. But you want to teach him a lesson too.

Y/n : I-I w-will forgive y-you in one c-condition (sobbed)
Jungkook : wh-which condition b-baby t-tell me (sobbing)
Y/n : I will came to you after a whole year
Jungkook : wh-wh-what!? W-whole year
Y/n : y-you deserve it
Taehyung : you are giving him forgiveness this much easily
Y/n : t-this w-whole year is l-like a hell to him
Jungkook : baby can we seprate for a month not for year
Y/n : NO!!
Jungkook : please-
Y/n : I SAID NO,NO MEANS NO!!!
Jungkook : o-ok b-but where w-will y-you go!?
Y/n : why would I tell you!!
Jungkook : baby atleast celebrate my birthday with me
Y/n : o-ok
Jungkook : thanks baby (about to kiss her)
Taehyung : stay away from her!!!!
Jungkook : h-huh! O-o-ok

[The next day]

You were arranging the place for Jungkook's birthday party. The all things got ready. Now you have to get ready because you still don't get ready. Now you go in the bathroom and take quick shower as it's already evening.

You came out from the bathroom and dry your self you put a little bit of makeup as you don't like much make and wore a red dress which is given by Jungkook as a gift.

The dress :-

You came downstairs while catching everyone's attention especially Jungkook's

You came downstairs while catching everyone's attention especially Jungkook's. You smile at everyone and go towards the suha.

(A/n :- by the not much people come only tae,jimin,suha,ren,yunji(tae's gf),mr. And Mrs.jeon)

The all time you don't give a fuck attention to Jungkook as you are really mad at him. Now it's cake cutting time. He below the candles and cut the cake as everyone cheers 🥂.

You gift him that perfume which you bought with taehyung. He looked at that perfume and smile widely. A small appear on your lips as saw him smiling widely.

Now it's dinner time you go to kitchen to food suddenly two big weny hands wrapped around your small waist. You it's not other than jungkook.

Y/n : Jungkook leave me
Jungkook : baby why are you ignoring me you know it's hurting me very badly
Y/n : Jungkook Umm....ah-ahhh...

As you said his name he bite on your sweet spot which make you mo@n softly. He turned you towards him and hug you. He rest his head on your shoulder. You can feel his hot breathe on your neck.

Y/n : J-Jungkook le-leave me
Jungkook : baby now I can't hold any more you make me needy who tell you to wear this dress
Y/n : a-atleast le-leave everyone is w-waiting for u-us
Jungkook : baby I knew it but I'm really needy for you right now. Now I can't wait-
Y/n : shhh! (Put finger on his lips) we will think about this later first guest have their leaves than we can
Jungkook : okay

He hold your waist tightly and pulled you closer to him. And kiss you roughly. Now you got know he is not liying he is really needy now but guest first.

You serve the dinner to everyone you all having dinner while chit-chating,gossip, laughing. But Jungkook is continuously looking at you which make you understand that he can't hold anymore. After a few minutes everyone have there's dinner taehyung,ren and yunji is already left and jimin, suha is gone too. Now Mr. And Mrs.jeon is already left.

You locked the main door turn around. You saw Jungkook who came towards you. He already ordered to all bodyguards and maid to left. He came and lift you up in his arms. He start kissing you deeply and start going upstairs without breaking the kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

Next part will be 18+🌚💦. Because Jungkook is needy.... Next part soon.

Luv u>³ 💜🦋✨