PART : 7

Jungkook : y/n I'm sorry for hurting your feelings
Y/n : what do you mean by that?
Jungkook : did you forget our conversation before this marriage

[Flashback before marriage at y/n's house]

Today Jeon family is coming on dinner to meet their future in-laws. Y/n is really nervous because the person is she going to marry is CEO of the biggest company. And second think he is mafia king.

It's not like that y/n is scared of him because he is a mafia. Her family background is same too. But y/n is nervous because she never see him. Not a picture too.

Suddenly door bell ring. Y/n already knows who came. By the way y/n is in her room. After a few minutes her mom came and called her to came downstairs.

You were coming downstairs slowly-slowly while looking down in shyness. You were blushing hard like tomato.

(Jungkook pov)

I was sitting on chair with my parents and my future in-laws. Suddenly a small figure then me caught my eyes. She was looking gorgeous in that black dress.

 She was looking gorgeous in that black dress

Anyone can fall for her easily. She just amazing- wait why I'm saying this I don't even want to marry. Aruhhh!! Control yourself Jungkook love is nothing.

This is a game of harmons. But why she is giving me butterflies. Is I'm in love with her? Or what?. Leave it I should focus on my food. But I really like her. No-no-no what I'm saying God please help me from this feeling.

Wait I should don't look at her then I will not think about her. Yeah! I should do this but I'm going to marry her soon. Leave it we will see it later. Wait why she sat beside me 😭. Ummm.. I should give a chance to her?

No-no-no every girl wants my money and body. They will just use me and throw I can't believe at anyone. But she doesn't look like she going to use me. Why would I care. I can care about myself by my own.

I'm just marry her for my parents otherwise they will stole the company and throw me out of the house. Now I have to marry her. This is last chance because I diffuse so much proposal. But I do right every girl I diffuse is sl*t. And only want my money.

My parents has last choice they don't want to do this because y/n is their bestfriend's daughter. They don't want her life as hell in my hands but they agree at last when her parents give them proposal first.

But there is agreement between me and my parents. If I don't fell for her in one year so they will give me divorce papers and we will seperate for forever.