Chapter Sixty

NICOLE

A hand slowly crawled up my thighs to my stomach. Stopping there, it grabbed me and pulled to his hard chest. I woke up a few minutes ago, our first night together as a fiance, but I was too shy to get up first.

My bonnet had moved away from my hair to the ground and tried moving around to get it back, but I gave up hoping I wouldn't look crazy. Now that we were engaged for real, I was suddenly conscious of everything.

Aiden must have sensed that I was awake and took the initiative. Still, I shut my eyes holding my breath to hide the fact that I was awake. His hands continued to move until they grazed my bare skin.

I felt his fingers leave traces on my stomach as his hands went further under my shirt. Heat rushed through my body and it was getting difficult to stay still or suppress my moan.

Aiden leaned closer, pressing his hard-on on my ass while squeezing my boob with one hand.

"Good morning," he said, his voice sending a chill through my body.

It wasn't the first time I heard his morning voice, so why was I so hot and bothered? By now, I realised he knew I was awake all this time. How long had he been awake?

I turned around and opened my eyes. He was smiling at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes, but there was no way I'd let him win.

"You could have told me you were awake," I said, putting on an annoyed face.

"You pretended to be asleep too," he laughed.

"You're bullying me,"

"I'm sorry," he said, pulling me closer for a kiss.

As soon as our lips touched, I almost gave him control again, but I remembered my conviction and pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh nothing," I said, smirking and climbing down from the bed.

He watched me go around the bed to the drawer on his side of the bed with a frown. I made sure to slow my steps to keep his eyes on me. Then I opened the drawer and picked out a condom from the box he had in there.

Taking the packet to my teeth, I turned to look at him. It could have been a draw from when he was sleeping, but I thought I saw him salivate. Keeping my eyes on him, I climbed back on the bed and crawled to his face.

Aiden sucked on his teeth fighting the urge to touch me. With the gaze I was giving him, I could tell he was afraid to distract me else I'd stop. That was my intention.

He'd been my support this entire time. Now I would take control for today. When I reached him, I pulled the duvet off his legs and straddled him.

Aiden pulled the condom packet from my teeth with one hand and pushed a few strands of braids off my face with his other hand.

"Beautiful," he said.

My brain froze for a few seconds, but I shook my head to avoid glitching.

Focus!

Running my hand through his chest to the back of his head, I pulled his face closer to mine for a kiss. It started out soft and sweet until I got hungry for more.

For so long, I had to suppress my want for this man, but now he was all mine. I would never let him go again. The love and adoration I failed to express all those times, I told him through the kiss.

We sucked, kissed and grabbed each other till our fingers got to our clothes. I took off his shirt, and he took off mine nearly turning me around to devour me but I stopped him by sucking on the skin on his neck.