♥⁠╣1╠⁠♥

A girl is sleeping holding pillow over her chest with little pout on her face but suddenly alarm clock disturb her Precious sleep.

Groaning in annoyings she turn off the alarm clock and made her way towards the bathroom to do her morning routine.

After getting ready she directly went downstairs for breakfast and she saw her parents already there. She went towards them and grat them with smile.

Yn :- good morning mom, dad.

Mr/ Mrs min :- good morning dear.

With that they started there breakfast talking about random talk having their morning family time.

So let me tell you about YN, she studying in university and it's her last year she is 21 years old, she is sweet, funny, and crack head girl but she also very intelligent and Menard girl. Her father work in factory and she is belongs to middle class family and She got scholarship and through the scholarship she is studying one'of the best universities of koria She have two friends name Mina and jiya.

Time skip to university

Reaching university yn made her way towards her locker and saw her friends gossiping with each other unaware of her presence, an evil idea come in her mind thinking that, a little smirk made on her lips, taking slow steps towards her friends she Stop just behind them and learn towards their ears and...

YN:- Aaaa AAA Aaaa AAA

Mina / jiya:- AAA Aaaa AAA Aaaa

The whole corridor filled with Mina and jiya shouting while yn is laughing her ass out seeing them and the students who is passing by them Heald on their places, some students roll there eyes in annoyings and some students mindding there own business and walking passing by them.

Mina and jiya:- WHAT THE HELL YN.

YN:- haaa haaaaaa "controlling her Lough", you both are looking so funny like you both a saw goest. Mina just scoff seeing yn Loughing face.

Jiya:- m..y my heart is about to come out of my mouth.

Mina:- mine too, now let's go before Mrs Kang come for class.

Yn:- you both go i will come after putting some things in my locker,

Jiya:- come fast yn, saying that Mina and jiya walk away from there and yn made her way towards her locker area but her step Heald when she heard some whisper like moaning sound, she walk towards the corner from where the sound is coming and see Irene making out with some one, yn couldn't able to see boy face becomes his back is facing her , making disgusting face yn walk away from there.

Some time later.

Entering the class yn go towards her friends and take her sit.

Mina:- what took you so long.

Yn :- nothing, i just saw Irene with a boy.

Jiya:- again making out with boy. That bitch Neve gonna change.

Mina :- forgot it, i am wondering why Mrs Kang is leat today's class she always on time.

Yn:- yaaa i am also come late today, she always scold me coming late in her class but she is the one who is late today.

Jiya:- Oo i forgot to tell you both that there is a new boy transfer in our University.

Yn:- in mid term.

Jiya:- i know right. I also got to know about him that he is rich and hot.

They were busy talking but suddenly Mrs Kang enter in class with boy behind her all students went silance seeing Mrs Kang and one boy standing like model hands inside his pants pocket and holding a strate face but still looking handsome, seeing his charming girl started to whisper and some boys are amazed and some boys are getting jealous by his looks.

Mrs Kang:- good morning students we have new student in our class Kim taehyung soo bhave nicely with him,"Strict toun. Mr kim you can take your site.

With that taehyung went towards the empty site which is beside jimin.

Jimin:- Hey taehyung, i am jimin nice to have you as my seatmate and if you want we can be a friend also. Taehyung didn't said anything just nodded with black look on his face.

Time skip.
Lunch time.
Cafeteria.

Mina :- what do you both think about new student.

YN:- that taehyung, Mina hmm in response. I don't know. Munching burger.

Jiya:- hm i observe him since morning he didn't talk with anyone not even with jimin, when jimin was talking with him in class he was shaking his head only and see there he is sitting quietly just eating his food. Mina and yn turn there hade where jiya is pointing.

Yn:- yaa your right in morning Mrs Kang give introduction behalf of him, i think he is mute, that's why he is not talking.

Jiya :- i know right and he seems mysteries to me.

******