♥⁠╣6╠⁠♥

YN POV

Right now I am standing in front of Mina and jiya who is starting at me with their confused look and then turn there gaze beside me where taehyung is standing looking at them with strate face.

Right now I am feeling like I am introducing my boyfriend to my parents cause Mina and jiya giving me my parents vibes.

Like asking me who is this man beside you.

So,I clear my throat and said.

Yn: hmmhm, actually from now on taehyung going to eat with us.

Mina: oo it's nice then, hello taehyung i am Mina, awkward smile.

Taehyung just nodded and smiled at her

Jiya: and I am jiya you know.

Taehyung: no i don't know thanks for telling me.

Jiya gaze at me like WT hell.. look. I awkwardly smile at her and said.

Yn : let's sit here taehyung.

Mina : actually jimin also joining us because taehyung is with you, so he was left alone so he thought to join lunch with us.

Taehyung: then where he is?

Jiya : we don't know, he said he will come in minutes.

Yn: oo, i was going to sit beside jiya but suddenly taehyung hold my Wrist and pull me beside him and said.

Taehyung: sit beside me.

Mina, jiya and I exchange our look with awkward smile. And I sit on the chair but suddenly we heard jimin voice.

Jimin: taehyung you are here, i thought you were with yn, never mind it's nice let's eat together. saying that jimin took his sit beside Mina.

With that we all started to eat our lunch in silence but I broke the silence and said.

Yn: it's nice to have lunch like this in group from now on we will eat like this, what you say jimin.

Jimin: yaa you're right but some one is left to complete this group.

We all look towards jimin with confusion and Mina ask.

Mina:Who.

Jimin: jungkok, he is on vacation,he will come back from there in two days.
We just nodded and continue our eating with random talks, but my mind thinking about only person who is sitting beside me eating peacefully, snatching my peace.

Flashback..

Taehyung: so you forgot sweetheart, now I have to remind you our talk, raspy voice.

Yn: see i didn't promise you to be friend, it's just yes s slept from my mouth don't take my words seriously.

As I said I saw taehyung take his steps towards me with his pinching gaze and stand few inches away from me .

Taehyung: but sweetheart I always take everything seriously, now there is no going back from your work. Deep voice.

I gulp hard seeing his gaze, not a word, not a single word is coming out from my mouth, I am just starting at his face, his sharp eye his nose and he have Mole on his nose, it's looking cute, not gonna lie he's handsome, my gaze about to move to his lips but suddenly I heard taehyung.

Taehyung: don't stare at me like this sweetheart, you might fall for me.

I glare at him and push him back to creat some distance.

Yn : not in your dreams.

Taehyung: not in my dreams but what about yours. (chuckle)

Yn: this is not going to happen.

Taehyung: confidence hmm, I went you to keep this confidence sweetheart, because I don't want you to fall for me.
We will be good friends only..

Yn: i allready said that I am not your friend.

Taehyung: now I understand, why you don't want to be friend with me. Playful smile.

I furrowed brow in confusion and ask.

Yn: why..

Taehyung: you afraid ,cause if we become friends, your heart will betrayer you, am I right sweetheart?

Yn : no, you're wrong.

Taehyung: then prove it, be my friend and prove yourself.

Yn : ok then, friends from now on, And i will prove myself that I will not fall in love with you. Happy.

Taehyung: very happy, and remember what you said sweetheart, now let's go i am hungry.

****

Jiya: yn YN...

suddenly I heard jiya voice, which brining back to my real world.

Yn : haaa, i saw all of them looking at me with questionable look and taehyung smirking at me.

Jimin: where did you lost yn.

Yn : nowhere, I was just zoning out. Saying that we all started to eat but suddenly taehyung leaned towards me and whisper,

Taehyung: remember your words, (back to eat )

*******

After university
Kim mansion.

No one POV.

Taehyung sitting on his chair, swing his chair left to right while thinking suddenly a chuckle left from his mouth.

Seeing taehyung behaviour Jack look at him in confusion and ask.

Jack: sir, are you ok,

Taehyung: hmmm, i am thinking about my sweetheart. You know she always get irritated whenever I annoying her, I love to tease her, (bright smile)

Seeing taehyung bright smile jack also smile and said

Jack: i am happy that you are happy sir.

Taehyung: hmm, because of her i didn't get bored in university. She is really a sweet and cute. Thats why I call her sweetheart.

Jack furrows in confusion.

Jack thought: sweet and cute but I heard that miss Irene is beautiful and bold type of girl not cute and sir also like bold types girl, when she became cute.

Jack: it's nice that Irene ma'am is cute sir.

Taehyung: I am not talking about Irene jack. I am talking about yn , min yn Cold voice.

Jack: min yn, who is she sir.

Taehyung: my classmate and also seatmate. Smile
Leave it, here the file and give this to dad.

Jack: ok sir, saying that jack walk out from the room and close the door.

Jack: sir never talk like this about Irene ma'am.

Is sir,

In love with Irene ma'am

Or

Yn ma'am.

(Smiling while thinking about his sweetheart 😘😏😏)