♥⁠╣5╠⁠♥

Taehyung POV

After coming from the university I am now sitting on my study room thinking about my plan, what i have to do, I was in my thought but the knock disturbed me.

Taehyung: come in

??: Sir here the file you asked for.

Holding the file i open it and started to read but there no deep information about the person I want to know, my eyes become dark and I Slam the file on the table and yell at him.

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK JACK I TOLD YOU TO BEING THAT BASTARD ALL HISTORY NOT HIS NAME , AGE AND THIS DAMN PHOTO.

jack: sir i only got this much information.

Taehyung: you fool I know about him this much that's why I took admission in university to see his next step. Go and bring me, with whom he meet after university and working for.

Jack: Yes sir. ( Bow and started to walk)

Taehyung: wait

Jack: : yes sir

Taehyung: bring me all' park Irene information and don't tell this to dad it's my personal.

Jack: yes sir. (Walk away)

Sitting on my site i lean my head back and a smile form on my lips thinking about my crush park Irene, I always have crush on her but I don't have courage to confess my feelings. But now I know that she also study in same university so I am soon going to ask her out and about information i wanna know that if she have boyfriend or not.

Next morning
Yn POV

Coming inside the class i went to towards my seat, i am happy that I am early today otherwise Mrs Kang always scold me for being late. As I sit on my seat i see jimin and taehyung entering in class behind them Mina and jiya.

Jimin: yn you forgot that you have to sit with taehyung.

My all happy mood flow away like rocket speed. I just stood up with awkward smile and said.

Yn: hehehe.. sorry,i just forgot that my seat is now in second roo.

Jimin: it's okay YN.

I just walk towards my seat and sit there and see taehyung is busy with his phone.

Taehyung: good morning seatmate. Still looking at phone.

Yn : see taehyung i have name so please call me by my name.

Taehyung: ( looking at her instant gaze)
Why, don't you like I call you with nicknames.

Yn : NO. (Rolling her eyes )

Taehyung: don't roll your eyes sweetheart ( deep low voice)

Hearing his voice shiver down of my spine, is he seducing me? I just sight and said.

Yn : only my friend have rights to call me with nicknames. Force smile

Taehyung: is that so, let's be friends from now on miss min YN.

What he's saying, he want to be friend with me, or he just playing around.

Yn : are you joking around.

Taehyung: it's looking like joking to you, I am serious.

Yn: ok then friends. Doubtful look

Taehyung: why are you looking at me like this.

Yn : nothing, but listen if you want to be friends with me to do your work then I swear Kim taehyung i will break your face first then our freandship.

Taehyung : soo your threatening me.

Yn : what if I say YES.

Taehyung: nevermind,I'm leaving you because you're a girl.

YN: what do you mean by girl.

Taehyung: so you're a boy, ( act like shocked but smirk and said) let me see you closely if you are girl or boy.

Hearing taehyung words I wend my eyes and saw taehyung leaning towards me with smirk on his face, i immediately stood up and shouted.

Yn : WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG.

Mrs Kang: miss yn is this how you greating your teacher when they come to teach.

WHY.. JUST WHY ALWAYS MEEEE.
closing my eyes i take a deep breath and said.

Yn; i am sorry for my behaviour Mrs Kang

Mrs Kang: hmm, your good student that's why I am leaving you for your mistake but next time I will not. sit-down.
Soo class......

I sit on my seat and see taehyung smirking looking at me and said

Taehyung: i like to tease you sweetheart.

I didn't response him and focus on the lacture.

After class

I am keeping my books in my bag when I hear mina voice and see Mina and jiya standing there.

Mina : yn let's go to cafeteria.

Yn : ye__, before I could say my work got cut off by taehyung.

Taehyung: she will come in minutes you both go i have to talk about something with her.

I see taehyung and then Mina and jiya who exchange look's with each other and nodded with head and walk away.

Yn : what do you want to talk?

Taehyung: we will eat together.

Yn : and why.

Taehyung: because we are friends

Yn: when we become friends.

Taehyung: so you forgot sweetheart, now I have to remind you our talk, raspy voice.