♥⁠╣4╠⁠♥

YN POV.

Yn's badroom.

Now I am lying on my bed trying to get some sleep but there is no where sleep in side my eyes i was just changing my position left to right thinking about to today's library incident, the way taehyung pulled me close to him and his lips just few inches away from main, I was never been this much close to any boys in my life, leaving a frustration sight I sit on my bed.

Yn: he just touch me inappropriately and I just let him do whatever he was doing aaaaaaa.....aaaaa WHY I AM LIKE THIS I SHOULD PUNCH RIGHT ON HIS FACE..AAA ..

"door knock sound".

Mrs min: YN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LIKE A WITCH AT NIGHT.

OO NO MY MOM.. ASHH why my life is like this, closing my eyes in deep sight i stand up and went towards the door.

Mrs min: OPEN THE DOOR Y..., (Door opend.)

yn: hehehee good morning mom, with nervous smile.

Mrs min: it's night not morning and Why you shouted few minutes ago?, folding her hand over her chest with raising an eyebrow.

Yn: it__ it's just I_ I was watching horrible movie yes a horrible movie.

Mrs min: is it.

Yn: yess mom.

Mrs min: okay, go to sleep now it's allready 1:30 AM. Walk away

Leaving a deep sight i close to the door went towards my bed and lay down there .it's all just because of that jerk he have our kissing picture wait that was not a kiss but in picture is looking like we were kissing, okay there is only one situation now i will do his assignments and after that I tell him to delete those pictures and then I will give him the assignment with gift and the gift will be a powerful punch by my hand. smirk evilly.

Skip time on Monday.

I am in library right now waiting for taehyung to give his assignment because in morning when I reach university taehyung told me to give his assignments in library, I think he didn't want to let people know I did his assignments.

Yn : reputation. Rolling eyes.

??: Reputation, a deep voice come behind from me so I turn around and see taehyung looking at me with questionable look.

Taehyung: Why are you babbling your self.

Yn : haahaa nothing, awkward smile.

Taehyung: give me assignment.

Yn: no first you delete those pictures then I will give you. When I said this this i saw taehyung take his two steps towards me with smirk on his face and said.

Taehyung: being important are we sweetheart.

No yn don't scared of him, be brave and you can do it. Fighting 💪🏻.

Yn: yes I am being important so what, first delete those pictures then I will give you your assignment.

Taehyung:- as your wish sweetheart, I saw taehyung take his phone on his hand and delete the kiss pic and said, now happy.

O MY DEAR GOD .... SO HAPPY..
but I don't show my happiness i just stand with emotionless face and hand over his assignments to him. He started to check the assignment, yes it's my time to punch on his face 😈

Taehyung: don't star me like this you may fall for me. Said while Still checking assignment.

What the hell like seriously my angry glare is looking lovely star to him.

Yn : i am not starting at you and about falling, In your dreams Mr Kim. While rolling eyes.

Taehyung: let's see, sweetheart ( Playful smile)

Yn: i checked my wrist watch and my eyes widened after seeing the time, OO NO MRS KANG CLASS ALREADY STARTED I AM LATE AGAIN TODAY, I turn my head towards Taehyung direction and saw taehyung starting at me with unbelievable expression on his face. It's all just because of him,( anger eyes) i point my index finger and said, Kim taehyung because of you Mrs Kang going to scold me now.

Taehyung: Clam down, today we don't have Mrs Kang class because she is on leave, we have to just submit the assignment today, let's go ( walking away)

Yn : but Mrs Kang Neve take leave,

Out side the class room.

Me and taehyung is standing in front of the Mrs Kang who is starting at me with death glare.

Mrs Kang: come in i don't have time to waste and Detention One hour for you both go to your site's.

He lie to me, such a lier he is, i went to my site and sit there and see Mina and jiya is already starting at me with, what is happening look. I smile awkwardly and said.

Yn : what...

Mina: is something is going between you and taehyung.

Yn : what made you think like this.

Jiya: because a day after before you both come like this.

Yn : wh_--.

Mrs Kang: yn started up , hearing her voice i immediately stand up from my seat, I think I have to change your site yn you are talking to much now days.

Seat change No..

Yn : Mrs Kang i am__

Mrs Kang: jimin exchange your seat with yn.

Exchange seat with jimin it's means i have to sit with that jerk, I was in my thought when I hear jimin's voice.

Jimin: yn go to your seat.

Yn : yaa ( with force smile) and walk towards the jerk who is sitting there looking at me with smirk on his face.

Taehyung: hey my new seatmate. Playful smile.
New we are gonna have so much fun sweetheart.