♥⁠╣9╠⁠♥

Yn POV

After eating my dinner with my mom, i am  lying on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about Taehyung words, since the morning i was feeling uneasy, I wasn't able to understand what is this feeling. Messing up with my hair in frustration i sit on my bed with heavy sight i took my phone from the night stand and dialled Mina number after two,three rings Mina answer the call..

Mina: hello, yn...

Yn:humm.. Mina..

Mina: what happened yn you sounds like your not feeling well..is something wrong.

Yn: hmm..

Mina: yn you are making me worried now tell me what happen.

I couldn't able to hold my emotions so I tell her all my feelings what i am feeling since the morning and my friendship with taehyung and what he said to me from start, i wanted to release this unknown feeling and Mina is the one who can help me with this.

After telling her full story, i bite my nails in nervousness why not I hide this big thing's from them I just tell this to Mina now and she is not responding there is a silence on the line, i don't know how jiya will react after i will tell her this. On the top of my heart is beating too fast I took a deep breath and open my mouth to call her name but before I could say something Mina said some unexpected words in which my heart started to beat in pro Max speed..

Mina: Are you in love with him yn..?

Yn: what are you saying Mina i am already getting heart' attack here and you are speaking nonsense..

Mina: okay, ok not love but I think you develop a little bit crush on him.

Yn: hmm but I don't want this type of feeling for him beside he already has someone in his life.

Mina: i can understand what are you feeling right now yn.

Yn : what do you mean, you know what i am gonna crushed this crush feeling which my heart is developing now.

Mina: Clam down girl and forgot about all of this and Stop thinking too much and sleep we have uni tomorrow.

Yn: hmm ok. Good night.

Mina: good night let talk about this matter tomorrow ok and byee..

Yn: byee..

Hanging up the call i put it on the night stand and lay down on my bed, leaving a deep sight i close my eyes and said..

Yn : i have to maintain my distance from him i can't fall for him.

We are just friends

Just  fri (end)s...

Next morning

University..

Here i am sitting beside taehyung not able to concentrate on the lacture because of two reasons, first is my heart beats which is beating like crazy when ever taehyung gaze is meeting with me and the top of he is also throwing flirty line to me and second reason, I am feeling very scared not because of taehyung but jiya because she also throwing, not flirty line but death glare towards me.

" Emma please help me... Internal crying.

Taehyung: sweetheart, (shaking her)

Yn:Huh.. coming out from my thought i saw taehyung looking at me with questionable look i smile awkwardly and said.

Yn: what..

Taehyung: class is over, let's go to cafeteria

Yn : you go i will be there in minutes.