♥⁠╣10╠⁠♥

Taehyung POV

Here we are heading towards the class were yn, Mina and jiya is present  discussing about yn personal issue i don't know what personal problem yn have, why don't she told me about her problem, here i am getting worried about her, after knowing from jimin.

I never felt this type of feeling like I am feeling now days, smiling while telling my dealy university activity to jack  how i annoying my sweetheart and flirt with her, how she got irritate with my behaviour i feel happy to be with her.

I come out from my thought when I heard yn low voice which is coming from inside the class, jungkook and jimin don't pad attantion to the voice but I heard not clearly but it seems like they were talking something serious topic.

Jungkook was about to open the door but I stop him by grabbing his hand he turned his head towards my direction and about to say something but his words cut by yn yelling.

Which we clearly heard..

"I have only one crush and he is Jackson".
"My crush is Jackson".

I don't know but after hearing this i started to feel uneasy.

Jungkook: hyung i think we should head back to cafeteria, we can't help them in their crush matter.

Jimin: yaa let's go, we are not too close to them to take about their crush.

After coming back to cafeteria.

Jungkook: hyung i think, three of them have same crush and they're fighting over him

I look towards jungkok in disbelief and ask,

Taehyung: and what made you think like this. (Calm but Deep voice)

Jungkook: hyung.., don't you heard what yn said, I have only one crush and he is Jackson".
"My crush is Jackson". ( Jungkook said while mimicry yn's voice.)

Jimin hit jungkook head and said.

Jimin : jungkook stop making stories in your dummy head, stay quite they're coming.

I look towards the entrance and saw only Jiya and Mina is coming, where is yn ?

Mina: sorry guys for being late.

Taehyung: Mina where is yn.

When I asked this, Mina look towards jiya and then me and said.

Mina : yn Is not hungry so she said she will be in basketball Court.

I furrowed in confusion and ask

Taehyung: basketball Court?

Jiya: oo yaa, sports going to start soon in our campus, so prectice match is going on now so she is there.

Jimin: o i forgot from today basketball match is starting.

Jiya: yes that's why she is there, she never miss any Jackson oppo's match

Jiya said it casually not knowing that someone is not happy hearing Jackson name.

Taehyung clenched his fist and asked.

Taehyung: who is Jackson? In Deep voice, I asked her knowing that he is yn crush but I don't know why but I want to clarify it.

Jimin and Mina look towards Taehyung, who is firming in anger, they  understand taehyung is not so much happy to hear Jackson name,  Jimin and Mina exchange look and look towards Taehyung.

Understanding Mina try to change the topic but jiya being jiya, she said what she wants to say

Jiya: Jackson is yn crush.