♥⁠╣7╠⁠♥

A/n POV

It's been two weeks yn and taehyung becom friends, in this week's taehyung don't leave a single moment to tease and annoying yn.
Yn Being yn always endure taehyung annoying talk's. cause somewhere yn feel good to have friend like taehyung, because taehyung is first boy she is friend with, other than she always make girls as friend.

Jungkok also returned from vacation, first he was shock to see taehyung in university, but after jimin tell him the reason jungkok understand didn't ask another word.

YN POV

I was walking towards my locker to put my books but my step Heald on my place when I saw taehyung standing there back facing me.

Yn thought: taehyung, what he is doing here? I thought he was with jimin and jungkok. Struggling my thought,
I began to walk towards Taehyung direction to see.

But surprisingly I saw Irene, I stop walking, i am standing few metres away from them seeing there face.

Taehyung is telling something to Irene while she is listening  with small smile on her face and taehyung is also smiling like he won a Oscar.

I saw Irene walking away from there while taehyung is still standing there looking at her disappear figure, so I walk towards him and trip on his shoulder, turning around taehyung saw my face and suddenly pulled me in his embrace in tight hug.
A gup left from my mouth course of sudden pulled.

Yn : Taehyung wh__

Taehyung: sweetheart, I am very happy today I can't believe she said Yes.

I furrows and pulled away from the huge and see taehyung smiling brightly, seeing taehyung boxy smile, a smile automatically from on my lips. Taehyung always have smirk or teasing smile on his face but this is my first time I am seeing genuine smile. I didn't want to accept but he is really looking handsome.

Taehyung: i know i am handsome sweetheart. Smirk

Here we go again, few seconds before i was admiring his boxy smile handsome face and now'the devil smirk return on his face, now I am taking back my words huh.

Taehyung: where did you lost sweetheart.

I clear my throat and said

Yn : nowhere, Why are you happy by the way.

Taehyung : she said yes.

Yn : She said yes? Hmm but Why? And who said Yes and for what she said yes tho.

I said in one breath and see taehyung face who is looking at me like, are you serious face i just smile awkwardly 😅, taehyung Shake his head in disbelief and holding my wrist and started to dragge me.

YN: Taehyung where are you taking me.

Taehyung: we are going park.

Yn: but why. Leaving my wrist taehyung face me and said

Taehyung: I want to tell you something.

Yn: but taehyung you know it's my library time.

Taehyung: yaa I know but for today skip your so called LIBRARY TIME.

I just glare at him and said

Yn : no i am not coming with you any where.

Taehyung take one step towards me with smirk on his face and said.

Taehyung: are you afraid i might do something with you.

He think I afraid of him huh, no in the hell way, but suddenly the library incident popped in side my head, wh-what if he do something to me, I gulp nonono don't think nagative yn, we are friends now he will not do anything yaa.

Yn: i am not afraid of you Mr Kim taehyung.

Taehyung: really, it's good you're not afraid of me now let's go.

Saying that taehyung again hold my Wrist and started to walk towards parking lot,  opening the car door for me taehyung tell me to seat, and went towards the driver sit and started the car.

I was sitting quietly but suddenly my gaze went towards Taehyung veiny hand which is holding a steering wheel while both hands sleeves is folding up, his whole concentrate is  on driving, the way he is driving is looking so f_k ho_ humm i mean forgot it, i look away from him and sigh, thank God he didn't notice me when I was checking him out otherwise he will find another reason to tease me.

Emma when I become pervert, i close my eyes and learn backward on my seat but suddenly I heard taehyung voice.

Taehyung: sweetheart let's go wee reach.

Opening the car door, we both come out from the car and started to walk towards park but suddenly taehyung hold my Wrist and said.

Taehyung: let's go this side of park  sweetheart, there are so much crowd.

I nodded and started to walk towards the park where is not too much people reaching the area i was about to put my bag on the bench but my whole body froze in one place and my heart started to reach when I hear what Taehyung said.

Taehyung: sweetheart do you like me ?....