♥⁠╣3╠⁠♥

Taehyung POV.

After coming out from the empty class i leave a deep sight, it's good that girl didn't hear our whole talk. Otherwise I know how to shut her mouth and what happened to me when I seen her face Why the f_ck I went closed to her.i never been this much close to girls, sighting in frustration i stom towards the class room because the lacture is allready started and I am late just because of that girl.
I am standing outside of the class room i was about to ask permission for entry when suddenly I heard a familiar voice asking permission for entry in class so I turn my head to see the girl face and this is a same girl i meet few minutes ago and I don't know that she is my classmate i was staring at her but suddenly she turn her head towards my direction, I think she sense my stars at her, seeing me her calm face furn pale she hurriedly turn her head and said.

??:- may I come in Mrs Kang.

Mrs Kang:- why are you late?

??:- Mrs Kang bus got puncture in middle of the way that why I am late. With nervous smile. Hearing her whole class started to giggle and hearing her silly excuse a chuckle left from my mouth.

Mrs Kang:- Ms yn are you hearing yourself what are you saying, Mrs Kang said sending death glare at her.nevermind you're wasting my time go and sit.

Mrs Kang didn't ask me anything so we both went towards our respective site and sit there.

Taehyung:- so her name is yn interesting,
It will fun to tease you sweetheart.

Some time later

Mrs Kang:- student I am giving you All some topics for assessment I want you All wright some articles in this topic individually not in group because this assignment points will be counted in your final so be sure to summit your assignment on Monday.

Taehyung:- what the, i don't have time to write assignment in 3 days too in this Heard topic.

Jimin: i also don't want to write, but for Mark's we have to do our assignment, I am going to get help from YN because it's too hard topic.

Taehyung:- why her help?

Jimin:- oo she is our class topper, she always helps who want help from her in study's. If you want, you can also get help from her.

In mind:- Why her help when she herself can do my assignment. Smirk .

Time skip.
After Mrs Kang class.

YN POV.

All students are waiting for next class to start but one boy come in side of the class and said

Boy:- today is Mr won is off so no class today you all can do what ever you all want. With that the boy left from there.

A sight left from my mouth and I turn my head to left side only see taehyung is starting at me with smirk on his face, Why he is looking at me like this, god please help me, i don't wanna cross path with him he is very dangerous, i am lost in my thought that I forgot I was staring at him for minutes, suddenly I flinch hard when I feel hand over my shoulder and see jiya.

Jiya:- what happen to you, I was calling you but you didn't hear me.

Yn:- nothing, i was just zoning out.

Mina :- yn let's go to campus

Yn :- guys you both go, actually i thought to go library

Mina :- okay than see yaa.

With that they both walk away and I also packed my bags and left for library.

In side library

There is no one in the library it's just me but I feel calm here I put my bag on table and walk towards bookshelf to find some books related to my assignment topic.i was searching a good book but suddenly I feel taping on my shoulder so I turn around and see taehyung standing infront me with his hands on his pants pocket.

Taehyung:- hello there sweetheart. With little smirk.

Yn :- wh_ what do you want.

Taehyung:- nothing i just came here to talk with you about assignment.

So he come here for help in assignment yn don't get nervous and be brave and talk like a normal person yes I can do it.

Yn :- so you want my help in assignment.

Taehyung:- help, " little chuckle", naa sweetheart I come here to tell you to do my assignment.

Yn :- Why should I do your assignment? And Stop calling me sweetheart I have my own name.

Taehyung:- because I am telling you to and about calling you by your name sweetheart is not possible because I love to call you sweetheart. Now my blood is Boling in anger, what did he think of himself in morning he treated me and new he is telling me to do his assignments there is no way I am going to do.

Yn:- i am not doing your assignment, god give you brain and hands so use it. Anger voice.

Taehyung POV

She said no, No to Kim taehyung, I know how to make you do my assignment sweetheart you want me to use my brain and hands so let me use it in my own way. Smirk internally,

Taehyung:- so you want me to use my brain and hands right sweetheart so let me grade your wish .

I saw confusion was written all over her face after hearing my words.

YN POV

What he meant by grade my wish. I was lost in my thought but suddenly I feel hand behind my Nape pulling me forward and hot breath on my lips it was so sudden i didn't get to react, taehyung leaned more closer now our lips is almost touching, my whole body froze on one place my brain stop working, what the hell, before his lips touch with main, I put my hands on his chest to push him, but I heard a click sound and taehyung back away from me with Playful smile on his face and holding phone on his right hand.

Taehyung:- do you think I am going to kiss you, naa sweetheart my kiss is reserved for my love and see this picture is looking like we both are kissing right.

Yn:- what the hell taehyung delete this picture. anger voice.

Taehyung:- you told me to use my brain and hands see i already grade your wish so be happy. Smirk

Yn :- it's looking jock to you, delete this picture right now.

Taehyung:- sweetheart I am talking nicely with you so don't tease my patience and if you don't want me to upload this picture in university website do my assignment then I will delete this picture.

Yn :- you can't do this, said with tears eyes

Taehyung:- don't cry sweetheart I will not upload this picture if you obey me.

Yn :- Why are you doing this.

Taehyung:- i asked nicely first but you wanna play so I did this.

Yn :- please delete those pictures.

Taehyung:- i will but first do my assignment then I will surely delete it

Yn :- ok I will do your assignment then please delete those pictures.

Taehyung:- hmm, see you around sweetheart, walk away..

Yn :- arrogant Jerk.

*****