♥⁠╣8╠⁠♥

Taehyung: sweetheart, do you like me.

Yn POV

After hearing the words from taehyung, I don't know what to say I was just standing like statue, thinking about what to answer him, is he asking me if I like him as a friends or something more than friends, thinking about this unknown feeling build inside me and I don't know what is it I was in my thought when suddenly taehyung come inform of me and ask.

Taehyung: i asked you something.

Yn: huh!! I don't know what to answer him, what if he playing around beside he already worn me not to feel anything for him but Why my heart beats is running like marathon i inhale and try to keep my heart beat in normal, Omo i never felt like this before, I clear my throat and said..What??

I act like i didn't hear anything but inside i am very nervous, hearing my WHAT taehyung look at me like are you dumb, I know it's obvious, even deaf person can  hear what Taehyung said.

A/n POV

Taehyung open his mouth to say something but before he could say his phone started to ring, yn face light up  seeing taehyung phone, excuse him self taehyung walk away to attend call

Yn thought:  Thank God, you came on the phone and saved me from his question. But With How can God get inside the phone? No i mean whoever called him yaaa he is god for me. But why I am behaving like this it's not like he confessed me right. Nevermind, I should thanks too God, yess...

Sparing her arm she look up the sky while feeling the natural cold wind on her face, closing her eyes she mumble with smile, unaware about the fact that taehyung staring at her from the start watching her all drama with smile on his face, he admiring her face,  the way she feeling the cold wind on her face while her hair is blowing in air and a small smile on her face unknowingly his heart started to  reach but he was so in to her that he didn't notice his heart beats but he is feeling good while starting at her unknowingly his mouth left a word.

Taehyung: beautiful.

Suddenly a small boy bump on taehyung, bringing him back to reality, taehyung see the surrounding where some people were seeing a particular direction seeing them taehyung also turn his gaze and see yn who is still standing there in same position, shaking his head taehyung walk towards her while mumbling.

Taehyung: weird, ( chuckle) but cute, Yn..yn.
No response, Has her soul left her body? Shaking her taehyung said.
Earth on yn..

Yn : huh, coming out from the God universe yn blink her eyes and see taehyung standing infront of her with questionable look, smiling awkwardly yn said, you done' with your call.

Taehyung: hmmm, but What were you doing standing like that, it's not raining today?

Yn : humm what do you mean not raining today.