𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 01

BLEED FOR ME A STEAMY VAMPIRE ROMANCE

Bleed for me is a 40k words vampire romance with little plot, featuring a stubborn heroine, an overprotective vampire, an abusive ex-boyfriend, attempted SA, talk of rape, assault, blood, and explicit sexual scenes.

Let's go

I list a series of topics I want to cover and jot down a rough outline for my paper, but before I can start working on the actual first draft, my name gets called.

"Kang Y/N?" A nurse wearing light green scrubs stands in the doorframe directly in front of me, eyes scanning the room. I'm the only one here, so she's quick to realize that kang Y/N is me. "Your turn, dear."

I quickly shove my notes into my backpack and jump up, following her into the sampling room. It's vastly different from what I'm used to:

sunlight pours in from the big windows, painting lines of gold on the marble floor, on the white desk in the right corner, and on the cabinets lined against the walls.

"Make yourself comfortable" the nurse says as she sits on the swivel chair, already fiddling around with a sterilized needle. "Joya Choi, your nurse for today. Nice to meet you."

"Y/N." I wave awkwardly since she's not offering a hand for me to shake-it's probably for sanitary reasons. "Nice to meet you too."

"In your file it says you've asked for two whole units, today."

I lie down on the examination table, careful not to tear the clean strip of paper covering it, and I roll up the sleeve of my sweatshirt. "I have, yes."

She looks up from the empty syringe she's preparing for me. "That's a liter of blood, dear."

My smile becomes a bit forced; I can sense a lecture on the way."Yeah, I know." It looks like she wants to say something else, maybe to try and convince me it's too much blood, but in the end she stays quiet. I appreciate it. I know damn well it's a lot of blood, just like I know I could end up feeling sick, but I have no choice.

The nurse draws all the blood in less than five minutes, quick and methodical, and after she's done, she applies a dotted plaster on the inside of my elbow.

"How are you feeling?" she asks, as she labels and stores all the vials with my blood in a small fridge.

Well, it's not my blood anymore: I've sold it and the clinic in turn will sell it for a much higher price. I wonder who's going to buy it: a highend restaurant for vampires? A private customer? I'm never going to find out: HBC has a strict policy in terms of confidentiality, and I'm okay with it.

I don't care who ends up drinking my blood as long as I get paid.

"I'm okay" I say, even though I'm starting to feel a bit lightheaded.

"Thank you." Once she's put away all the vials, she turns around and takes off her latex gloves, letting them fall into a small trash can. "We're all done here. Show Lisa Binn this," she hands me a freshly printed paper with my information on it, "and you'll get paid. Thank you for choosing HBC!"

I should be the one thanking them for choosing me, not the other way around, but my head is spinning too much. I'm only able to give her a shaky smile.

Before I can stumble out of the room, Joya stops me to hand me something else. She places the small object on my palm and bends my fingers around it. "Here. Next time pick a single unit, dear, alright?" As I walk toward the front desk, I open my hand. Sitting on my pale, sweaty palm, there's a strawberry candy, all nicely packaged in pink and cream plastic wrap.

Something tells me I'm definitely going to like it here.

Vote dear !!!!