𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

When I open my eyes, the buttery and soft light that precedes dawn softens the hard lines and edges of the room… including the ones of the man—pardon, the vampire—propped up on his elbow to stare at me.

“Creepy” I manage, my voice gritty. “You don’t stare at people while they’re sleeping. Red flag.”

He brushes a strand of messy hair away from my face, his hand lingering on my right cheek. “You haunted my dreams all night, so it’s only fair. How do you feel?”

“A bit sore” I admit, brushing the plaster on my forehead. “But fine.Really. How are you?”

“I spent the night with the woman I love in my arms” he murmurs,as he pulls me closer. “I’m over the moon, Y/n.”

Love. I already knew, but hearing him say it out loud, so directly, makes my heart flutter. “I’m happy too” I whisper, looking down at the mess of sheets on the bed. “I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this happy, to be honest.”

“I’m glad.” jungkook leans forward and kisses my jawline, his mouth soft and warm. “Last night you gave me the orgasm of my life and not even three minutes later you were snoring like a truck.” He gently bites the soft flesh under my jaw. “You didn’t even give me the chance to reciprocate. You’ll find I’m not a selfish lover” he murmurs in between kisses, covering the skin of my throat in goosebumps. “Quite the contrary.”

“Oh” I hum, feeling my face getting hot. “Good to know.”

He places a hand on my chest and softly pushes me down on the mattress. “If you let me, I’ll show you.”I sharply inhale, heart hammering in my chest. His dark gaze alone is making me tingle in places I believed to be dead and buried.

“It’s not… It’s not necessary” I stutter, my voice croaky. “You don’t have to do it just because last night I—”

“How naive” he interrupts me in a murmur. “Do you really believe I’m not consumed by the idea of suffocating between your legs?” The night has taken away part of my audacity, so his words kind of make me want to hide, but I’m still enthralled.

“I don’t know?”

“I’ll enlighten you, then.” Starting from my throat, he leaves a trail of kisses that cover my heaving chest, my stomach, my lower belly. “I want to bury my tongue deep inside your cunt. Feel you squirm as I suck on your clit, rub it with my fingers, nibble on it.” His lips linger just above the hem of my pajama shorts. “I want to taste your orgasm, watch you lose your mind under the laps of my tongue.” A ghost of a smile curves his lips up as he entirely avoids my genital area, placing the next kiss on my inner thigh, instead.

“Please” I mumble, pushing my hips closer to him.

“Please what?” He cocks an eyebrow. “You said it yourself last night. Consent is important, and I wholeheartedly agree.”

I hold back a desperate whine. “Do it, please. Everything you just said. Eat me out, make me come.”

A sly grin stretches his mouth as he hooks the hem of my shorts with his fingers, slowly pulling them down. “Now we’re talking.” He’s lying on his stomach, his face a few inches away from my pussy. He rubs his nose over my cotton panties, then places a chaste kiss on them “I bet your cunt tastes just as your blood does.” He glances at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes, before proceeding to lower my underwear.

“Heavenly.” He loops his arms around my legs, dragging me closer, and suddenly his tongue is on me. It slowly laps the area around the labia, drawing long, lazy lines, then it lightly brushes my clit, making me clench.