Green Bean: Lloyd

Inspired by my own book but will not contain any spoilers. Lloyd and Reader are a couple at this point. Lloyd accidentally took advice from Kai. Whoops! 🤷‍♀️ Enjoy!

——————————————•—————————————

Lloyd and I have known each other for a few months now. He has been slowly teaching me how to call upon my powers. Each time I slowly start to grow stronger. But this most recent time.......

"Lloyd, I can't focus with you staring at me." I peaked my eyes open to glare at the green eyed boy.

"My bad Beautiful." He chuckled closing his own eyes. I huffed in return and closed my eyes again. It took about 5 minutes for the presents of someone staring returned.

"Lloyd!" I grumbled.

"Yes darling?" He teased.

"Can you stop, I'm trying to concentrate." I huffed.

"I will try, but it's hard to stop looking at you gorgeous." He winked at me.

"You took advice from Kai again?" I sighed, opening my eyes to look at him. "Didn't you?"

"Maybe.....why, was it bad?" He asked, his confident and flirtatious persona dropping.

"Yes" I chuckled, standing up and walking over to him. I grabbed his cheeks to turn him to look at me. "But don't worry I prefer your adorably Dorky personality any day."

"I'm not adorable." He mumbled. His face forming an adorable pout.

"You are always adorable Green Bean." I giggled pecking him on the lips and walking out of the training room.

"You're always adorable my Adorable Green Bean!" I heard someone tease, horribly mimicking my voice.

"IM NOT ADORABLE!" I heard the blond yell. I snickered to myself.