Secrets: Lloyd

Reader is just a normal civilian that walks in on a fight between the Green Ninja and some Gang members.
You know Lloyd from school. And said boy has a massive Crush on you. You're one of the only people not on his team to treat him like person. Lloyd Gets bullied at school because of his dad.
Movie AU so Ninjas Identity's are unknown.
Tw: Blood, Guns, Violence.
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
People say going for a walk will clear your mind. What doesn't clear your mind is accidentally walking in on a fight. Especially between the Green Ninja and some Thugs.

The first thing I saw was a Ninja fighting with a group when I turned into the alleyway. This was supposed to be a shortcut home. But no, there just had to be a fight happening here.

I let my head peek around the corner. In the ally was the leader of the Secret Ninja force, The Green Ninja, fighting with a group of gang members. His movements were swift and quiet. The gang members body's hit the floor one after another.

Then the next thing I knew someone's large arm was wrapped around my throat, pulling my back into there chest. There other hand holding a blade to my face. My eyes widened and a gasp escaped my mouth as the man dragged me into the center of the ally.

"Green Ninja!" The man shouted. 

The fighting stopped and everyone turned to face us. The Ninjas bright green eyes widened upon seeing me.

"Look what I have!" The man sing-song, causing the rest to laugh and surround the Ninja in green.

"Let her go." The Ninja's voice was scary even. His eyes flickering with rage. Even I was scared of him.

"Surrender and I'll think of letting her go!" The man laughed, dragging the blade along my cheek. Not enough to brake skin, but I couldn't still feel it.

I had to admit I was terrified. I wasn't expecting to be held hostage today. I mean, who expects to be taken hostage. But I saw no way out of this.

My gaze locked with The Green Ninjas. I knew he could see the fear in my eyes. He looked frozen, his mind racing through different scenarios.

"I'm running out of patience Ninja!" The man yelled.

The blade was pushed into my cheek, drawing blood.
I clamped my mouth shut to avoid crying out from the pain. Tears dripped down my face.

I was going to die.
This is how I would die.
I would never be able to tell the boy how I felt.

The next thing I knew the Ninja was gone in a blink of an eye. The gang members pulled out there guns and spun around looking for the Green Gi wearing man. One by one they were taken out by a flash of green. They didn't even have a chance to fire before they were on the ground. The man holding me backed up with me still pressed against him.

"I'm warning you!" His voice wavered.

"So did I." Came a calm voice from behind.

The man behind me was pulled away. Causing his grasp on me to release. I fell forward but caught myself before my face hit the concrete. I flipped around at the sound of feet hitting the ground. The Green Ninja was walking towards me. The fire in his eyes all but disappeared.

He crouched down in front of me. His emerald eyes latched with mine. He sighed resting his hands on his knees.

"What were you doing out here at night, do you know how dangerous it is?" His gaze still locked with mine.

I froze in my spot on the ground.

Those eyes. That voice.
I knew those eyes. I knew that voice.

"Y- uh, Miss you ok?" He asked again when I didn't respond.

"Lloyd...." I whispered.

His eyes widened. "Uhh..... Who's Lloyd?" He tried to play dumb but it was too late.

I knew.

He sighed and slipped the bottom part of his mask off his face. "Yeah, Y/N it's me."

I jumped forward wrapping my arms around him. He froze for a moment before holding me securely against him. I let myself crumble. 

"I was so scared!" I sobbed into his Gi.

"It's ok, I'm here now." He hushed, brushing his hand through my hair.

"I thought I was going to die, Lloyd. I thought I'd never get to tell you that I lo-" I cut myself off.

Lloyd leaned back. His gaze once again caught mine. A small boyish smile played on his lips.

"I love you too."

Then his lips hit mine. And every fear, every worry, was washed away leaving only him.

Lloyd Garmadon, the boy the city hated was the Green Ninja, the man the city went crazy for.
That was a secret I would keep.
For he was just Lloyd to me. Lloyd, the boy I loved.