Free Pt3: Cole

Reader is the Master of Wind.
Morro is back and he wants what's his. What does that mean for you? With him back your powers are on the fritz, but so are his. How will The Ninja Team defeat him this time? And what about you and Cole?
Eye color: e/c
Tw: Fighting, Ghosts, Evil Morro
Request by Lloydfan27
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
The vision of that ghost played in my mind over and over. I was now inside the monastery. Sitting on the couch with everyone around me.

"What do you mean Morro is back?!" Jay shouted.

"Y/N what did you see?" Lloyd asked, setting a hand on my shoulder.

"I was in a cave so I don't know where he was but.... he knew I was with you guys." My voice wavered.

"How can he even take his powers back?" Kai asked Wu, who had been quiet since I awoke.

He was about to answer when a scream came from me. My hands were clutching my chest as I curled into myself. A wave of pain filled my body. It felt like a part of me was being torn out.

"There you are." His voice rang in my head.

Cole was at my side in an instant. When the pain stopped my body went limp and fell into his arms. Thankfully I remained conscious but everything was muffled and hazy.

Cole pov:
As I held Y/N in my arms my eyes went to Wu. He looked deep in thought. "Master Wu?"

"It has already started..." He muttered.

"What has?" Zane asked.

The monastery shook. The sound of strong winds barreling against the walls made me hold Y/N tighter.

"He is here" Wu stated. "We must lot let him get to
Y/N!"

"Everyone outside! Cole you stay here with Y/N. If we can't stop him get her out of here." Lloyd commanded.

Everyone nodded before rushing out to meet the ghost leaving me with Y/N.

Lloyd Pov:
As we all rushed outside the monastery doors bursted open. There he stood. Exactly how I remembered him.

"Step aside Ninja! I only want what's mine!"

"Morro!" Wu shouted taking his haunting gaze from us. "Stop this nonsense!"

"Oh I will stop....once that little Ninja gives me what I want!" He shouted.

We all flipped our hoods and stood ready. "I defeated you once Morro! I will defeat you again!"

"Not likely." He chuckled before running at us.

Cole pov:
I set Y/N on the couch. Her body still limp. I moved some of the hair from her beautiful face. "Stay strong Y/N." I whispered.

Her bright e/c eyes met mine and she smiled meekly.  "I'll t-try."

Then the door was slammed open. Morro stood at the threshold glaring at us. "How sweet. The mighty Earth Ninja has a soft spot for my little breeze."

"You won't touch her!" I snarled. Taking a defensive step in front of her body. My hammer held tightly in my grasp.

"I already dealt with the other Ninja. What makes you think you have a chance against me when they didn't?" He laughed.

"Because I would do anything for Y/N!" I yelled, flipping my hood over my face. "And a Ninja never quits."

Y/N pov:
My vision cleared enough for me too see Cole fighting Morro. Cole was putting up a good fight but Morro in the end managed to get the upper hand. He knocked Cole to the ground. The wind pinning him against the wall.

Morro's gaze then locked with mine. An evil smirk formed on his face. "There you are...pet."

I wanted to run, I wanted to fight. But my body felt so weak. He stocked towards me like a cat to its prey.

"Y/N NO!" Cole shouted, fighting against his windy binds.

Morro grabbed my chin roughly. A tear dripped down my face. "Aww don't cry pet. This will all be over soon."

"Morro! I swear if you hurt her!" Cole struggled against his bonds harder.

"Quiet Ninja! Your yelled is distracting!" Then Cole was flung through the wall and off the Cliff.

"Cole!" I managed to yell.

I felt something snap within me. My body felt stronger than ever before as my eyes landed back on Morro, a smirk on his face.

"Don't be afraid pet, you will soon join him."

"I'm not afraid." I growled. A bright light exploded from my body, knocking Morro back.

I flew through the hole and dived down after Cole. He was still falling but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back up to the hole in the monastery.

"Y/N?" Cole gasped as I gently set him down. My feet never touching the floor as I turned to Morro.

His eyes were wide with fear. He ran at me but I flicked my wrist and he was thrown to the ground by the wind. He lifted his head back up. My e/c eyes locked with his mucky green. I lifted up a bottle of water and dumped it over him.

"Noooooooo!" Then he poofed away. Back to where he belongs.

The other Ninja came running in but all stopped when they saw me.

The light around me faded and I fell back landing in Coles outstretched arms. "Y/N, you unlocked your true potential!"

I smiled as he set me on my feet again.

"How did you do it Y/N?" Zane asked.

"When I figured out that I couldn't let my fear control me." I smiled softly as I turned to Cole.

I let my lips softly meet his. He returned the kiss almost instantly. His hands wrapped around my middle as mine wrapped around his neck. The wind blew gently around us.

My fear may still pop up from time to time. But I will no longer allow it to rule my life.

Cole taught me that.
Cole taught me to be.......Free