The Adventures in Ninja Sitting: Kai

Reader is Wu's Daughter and Kai's fiancé. You do not have an elemental power but you are still apart of the Ninja team.
One day Kai accidentally makes you a cup of tea with 'Reversal Tea'. This turned you into a child. You still have all your memories but decide this is a good revenge prank for Kai. So you act like a baby. It's up to Kai to Babysit you till the Tea wears off.
Request by Eikoloveschocolate!
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
I was just having a pleasant morning, drinking my Tea my fiancé made for me while watching him train, when a puff of smoke clouded my vision.

When it cleared I felt short. Looking down at my hands I realized just what had happened. As Kai was rushing over a plan for revenge formed in my brain.

"Y/N are you ok?" He ran through the smoke. His eyes landing on my child like figure.

I let my lip puff out and tears formed in my eyes. "No no no no no!" He rushed over picking up my small body and hushing me.

I cried out. My voice was loud, I figured everyone in the monastery could hear it.

"What is going on?!" My Father, Master Wu, ran outside.

"Master Wu I don't know what happened but- Y/N she is a baby!" My cries quieted when Kai faced Wu.

"How did this happen?" He asked taking me from Kai's arms.

"I don't know, she was just sitting there the poof she turned into a baby!" His hands flew around as he explained.

Wu walked over to where I was sitting. Once he spotted the Tea all the answers came to him. He glanced down at me, his back still facing the Fire Ninja. I winked and he chuckled quietly. "Reversal Tea"

"What?! That's a thing?" Kai yelled.

"Yes, it will wear off but in the meantime." He handed me back to Kai. "Y/N is your responsibility."

He didn't wait for the perplexed Ninja to respond before he walked back inside, slamming the door. This caused me to cry out again. I may have all my memories but that slam was still loud for my little ears. Kai looked down at me then around the courtyard for an answer to stop my cries.

"Oh come on Y/N, I need you to stop crying." He hushed, rocking me slowly.

I allowed my crying to stop and he breathed a sigh of relief. I giggled at his face and he looked down at me. "You find this funny, huh?" He took his free and started tickling me. Laughed erupted out of my baby mouth as Kai started laugh with me.

"You're so cute as a baby Y/N. Maybe this is what our children will look like." He stopped tickling me and headed inside, towards his room. We may have been engaged but we still had separate rooms for now.

Once in his room he set me down on his bed. And went to his closet looking for something. I started to crawl over to the side of the bed. Kai managed to notice me right before I fell off. He jumped forward and caught me right before I tipped.

"Careful Y/N!" He yelled, holding me in his arms again.

'Oh this was going to be fun'

I spend the rest of the day messing with Kai, getting into as much trouble as I could. Kai of course was right there each time. I should've known he would be a good babysitter. He did raise Nya.

Finally I was tuckered out. My eyelids grew heavy a yawn escaped my mouth.

"I better get Y/N to bed." Kai told the other Ninja.

After Kai had explained to them what had happened they all offered to help, but Kai told them I was his responsibility.

He set me on his bed and laid down next to me. His eyes watching me slowly fall asleep with admiration. His hand rested on my stomach, as he watched my breathing slowly level out.

The next morning I woke up still in Kai's bed but I was no longer a baby. I giggled and looked over to see my Fire Ninja sleeping next to my side. His hand was wrapped around me. When I tried to move his grip tightened bringing me closer against him. He used his hand to tuck my head into his chest. "Go back, Nighty Night" he murmured.

'Oh he still thinks I'm a baby'

I giggled softly and started playing with his spiky hair. His eyes fluttered open to meet mine. He smiled sleepily before closing them again.

'3....2....1'

His eyes shot open and he sat up. "Your back!" He yelled jumping up. This caused him to fall off the bed with a yelp.

I laughed as he sat up off the ground. "You were a good babysitter Kai."

"You remember it?"

I nodded. "I had all my memories as a child I just couldn't talk so I figured I'd have a bit of fun."

"Why you!!" He yelled jumping back onto the bed.

I screamed and tried to run away but his arm wrapped around my waist before I could get far. He pulled me against his chest and started tickling me.

"Kai- hahaha! Stop- Hahahaha!! Please!" I wheezed between laughter.

"Not until you apologize!" He laughed.

"Ok! Haha! I-hahah I'm sorry- haha!"

He finally stopped and turned me around so I was facing him. He smiled warmly down at me. I leaned forward and pecked his lips. "I did miss doing that though."

"Oh really?" He smirked before hitting his lips with mine. I laughed into the kiss.

"Hey Kai! We are checking on Y/N is she up-" Wu and the other Ninja stood at the door. There faces filled with shock and horror as well as a tiniest hint of relief.

"Hey guys... I'm back." I giggled red faced. Kai looked like he had seen a ghost, but when I looked over at my father I knew exactly why.

"How was your adventure in Ninja sitting?" I giggled.