Family: Zane

Thanks to lazyieee for the Idea!
Reader is Zane's younger sister he didn't know about. Dr. Julian is dead at this point. He had created her before he made Echo but not long after he made Zane. He knew Zane needed a family to be there for him, when he was no longer around. Sadly he couldn't find a stable power supply so she was never activated. Then one day Zane goes to his old home and finds a secret room with someone inside. Zane has not give half of his power to Pixel at this point.
Enjoy!
—————————————•—————————————
Zane Pov:
I miss my Father dearly. It's been almost a full year sense his passing. I decided to visit his lab in the woods. The one he built and cared for me in.

It was just as we had left it. Dusty and damp. The blueprints still on the ground.

A small breeze blew through the door and swept a patch of dust under a wall. In curiosity I walked over.

After a quick scan I spoke out loud. "There appears to be an opening on the other side."

With a small shove the fake wall opened. It seemed after all these years it was weak.

The room was dark and just as dusty but I could make something or someone out in the corner.

"Hello? I am Zane, who is there?"

No answer.

Upon further examination I realized this person looked like me. Same metal skin, same type of  metal hair. (Sorry guys but your a smaller girl version of Zane) She looked younger maybe around 12 in human standards. Her chest panel was open and I found the reason for her unresponsive nature.
She had no power source.

Then it dawned on me. This was my sister. My younger sister.

I walked up and kneeled beside her. I opened my own chest plate. I slowly took half of my power source and gave it to her. Almost immediately her systems started to power on.

Y/N Pov:
My eyes flickered open. A cough escaped my mouth from the dust. The room I was in was dark but I was not alone. Someone was kneeling in front of me with a kind smile on his face.

"Hello." He said.

"H-hello?" My voice was weak.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"N-name?"

"Yes, Who are you?"

I thought a moment. Who was I?

"I-I do not k-know." I felt heavy. What was this feeling?

"I can give you a name if you wish?" He asked.

I nodded in response.

"Your name is Y/N!"

"Y/N!" I tried it out. "Yes, Y/N! I like that!" My body felt energized.

"Who are you?" I asked this time.

He smiled. "I am Zane, your brother."

"B-brother?" My head tilted.

"Yes, I am your family."

"... family."

"Come, let us get you home." He smiled kindly. Standing on his feet.

I tried to follow but my legs would not work like I wanted. I huffed in annoyance. Zane turned around and walked back over, offering me his hand.

"Would you like help?"

I nodded, taking his hand in my own. I was wobbly as I stood but Zane held me firmly. I would not fall with him here.

"Good!" He smiled.

Once I was steady he encouraged me to take a step. It felt weird but as my foot hit the floor again Zane walked with me. He made sure I stayed steady as we made our way outside.

By the time we were at the door I could walk on my own. I looked outside and gasped. Everything was so white and bright. It scared me.

"It is ok Y/N." Zane reassured me. "It is called Snow, just frozen water"

I took a step out onto the snow. My feet sinking down slightly. I felt my body become energized again. A laugh bubbled in my throat. I grabbed Zane's hand and pulled him as I waked faster and faster in the snow.

I tripped over a log but landed in the soft powder with Zane next to me. He was also laughing.

"What is this feeling?" I asked, still laughing.

"Joy!" He replied, throwing his hand in the hair. Snow flew from his hand and landed around us.

My laughter grew and so did his. He pulled me close to his body and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's this?"

"A hug." I could feel him smiling bigger.

"I'm glad you're my family, Zane!" I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I am too" He whispered.