Jealousy: Lloyd

Reader is Lloyd's Girlfriend. Not an elemental Master.
You have both been dating out of the public eye for almost two years. One day while you are out together some guy starts to flirt with you when Lloyd leaves for a moment.
What happens when the guy won't take no for an answer?
F/i: Favorite Ice Cream
Tw: Creep guy
Requested by Eikoloveschocolate
I was lazy so I didn't double check anything.
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
People say dating is hard. They have no idea how hard it can be. Try secretly dating a celebrity.

Lloyd and I were heading to our date spot. His black hood covering his hair, while sunglasses covered his recognizable green eyes.

"I hate how I can't see you, Floyd." I huff.

Floyd was the name Lloyd gave himself. Clever I know.

"I know Y/N, but it's just while we are in public."

I sigh but nod. Lloyd interweaves his fingers with mine and shoots me one of his classic boyish smiles.

🍀🍁🍀

Soon we arrive at the park. Lloyd leads us towards a large maple tree. We both sit in its shade of its leaves.

"Ooo I see an Ice Cream Truck! Do you want anything?" He smiles brightly.

"Just a cup of F/i please."

"Anything for you milady." He bows dramatically and walks off towards the truck.

I sigh and lean my head against the trunk, listening to the sounds of the park. You can still hear the busyness of the city but it's not loud enough to block out the beauty of nature around you.

"Hey there beautiful." Someone purrs.

I open my eyes to see a tall brunette standing above me. A sly smirk on his face.

"Can I help you?" I sigh.

"You can start by giving me your number."

"Not gonna happen sorry." I lean back again.

"Oh come on, you can play hard to get all you want beautiful. I just want your number." He winks.

I sigh, standing up. "Dude, I have a boyfriend."

"Well I don't see him?" He steps uncomfortably closer.

"Why don't we finnish this conversation at my place." He grabs my hand.

"No, let go!" I rip my hand out of his grasp.

"You're going to come with me." He growls.

"No I am not!" I push back.

He storms forward and grabs my arm tightly and starts pulling me away.

"Let go!" I shout.

When he turns back to me I slap him across the face. He releases his grip and holds his face.

"You're lucky my boyfriend isn't here right now!"

His eyes return to me a scowl on his face. He shoves me back and I hand hard on my butt.

"I don't see him."

"Turn around." A new voice says.

The guy turns around and gets sucker punched in the face. He falls back and stars up at the man above him. Green eyes glaring down at him.

"Now you see him." Lloyd helps me stand and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. He pulls away after a moment and looks back down at the guy.

The guys eyes widened as his gaze jumps from Lloyd to me. "Your Boyfriend is the Green Ninja! I'm outa here!" He bolts off.

Lloyd glares after him then turns his sights back to me. His eyes soften immediately.

"Y/N you ok?" He asks holding me close to him.

"Ya I'm fine." I smile. "What was that kiss for? Were you jealous?"

"I'm tired of hiding, I want everyone to know you are mine and I am yours." He kisses me again but this time softer.

He pulls away and sets his forehead on mine. "Y/N will you marry me?"

"That's some proposal!" I laugh.

"So?" He encourages.

"My answer is-"