The Lightning Thief: Jay

Reader is a thief and also the best friend, and crush, of Jay Walker, the Lightning Ninja.
You only steal from bad people, and give to the needy. Yep! You're like Robin Hood. But the police and Ninja Team don't see you that way. Thankfully you've never been caught.
But what happens when a certain Ninja catches up to you?
T/n: Thief Name
Tw: Blood, Guns, Fighting
Request by Eikoloveschocolate!
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
This was supposed to be an easy job. Get in, take some money from the vault, and get out. That was the plan anyway.

I was seconds away from opening the vault when a voice spoke up. "T/n, Step away from the vault with your hands up!"

I sigh and lift my hands up slowly turing around. My eyes widened upon who I see. The Lightning Ninja, Aka my best friend Jay Walker.

"Shoot." I mumble, my eyes darting around the room for an escape.

'Come on Y/n you always have a plan if things go south.'

My gaze lands on an open window just behind the Ninja. My eyes travel back to him as he starts walking up.

"How did you know I would be here?" I ask. Thankfully my mask muffles my voice enough he won't recognize it.

"You have a pattern T/n, it was only a matter of time." He lifted his hand up to his coms. "I've got T/n."

The large doors to the vault room burst open. A dozen armored guards rush in weapons raised at us. "Freeze!"

"Whoa whoa! I'm on your side!" The Ninja shouts raising his hands.

I smirk and take this opportunity to get out. I rush over to the window and send everyone inside a wink before I leap out and onto the roof of the building next door. 'Sorry Jay'

Bullets rush by my head as I run and leap over onto the next roof. I do my best to avoid them but one lands in my calf. I yell in agony and collapse onto the ground. I move my back against the wall of the roof and hold my bleeding calf in my hands. I grunt in pain as I move. Blood still pooling from the bullet wound.

The sound of someone landing on the roof in-font of me makes me freeze. The Lightning Ninja stands just before me. His electric blue gaze locked with mine. He doesn't look angry or vengeful, he looks guilty and worried.

"Oh no!" He yells and rushes over.

I scoot back and he stops just before he reaches me. My gaze still locked with his. I feel the adrenaline wearing off. The pain becoming more difficult to bare.

"Let me help." His voice is soft. He doesn't sound like a Ninja, he sounds like my Jay.

"What do you can throw me in jail after I'm all healed!" I scoff. I hate being rude to Jay but I can't let him know it's me.

"Well you are a thief." He mutters.

"Ha! Is that all you see? Do you Ninja even look at whom I steel from?"

He tilts his head. Encouraging me to continue.

"Each person I steal from has stolen something from the less fortunate!" I state. "The stuff I steal goes back to those families."

"So you steal from the rich to give to the poor?"

"Yes!" I grimace. My leg throbbing.

The Ninja sighs. "Can I help you, please?"

I nod. I feel weak from the pain and blood loss, so I probably couldn't put up a fight if I wanted.

Jay walks up and kneels in front of me. He gently grabs my leg and slowly peels my hands off the wound. As soon as the air hits it I clamp my mouth shut in pain, leaning my head back onto the wall.

He quickly starts to wrap my calf with the wraps from his belt. My head is fuzzy as he finishes. My vision spotted.

Jay pov:
"Ok I'm done. Can you stand?" I ask my gaze jumping back to hers.

But her eyes are closed her body limp. I quickly lift my hand to her neck and feel for a pulse. I breathed a sigh of relief when I find it.

As my hand moves away her mask slips down revealing her face. I couldn't believe my eyes.

A gasp escapes my mouth. "Y/N?!"

——————————————•—————————————
An: Pt2?