-⋆ 01 ⋆-

Hazel's pov

I woke up and saw that I have a text from somebody. I opened it open and it was from harps.

Harps: "hi girl just checking
on you are you doing alright today?"

Me: "ya just another day ailve."

Harps: "do you want
to go somewhere today? Like the mall?"

Me: "yeah sure maybe in a 20 mins?"

( Harps agrees)

I didn't know what to wear because it cold but I still want to look good. I pick out the good outfit that I think will be good.

I go shower and do some skincare and makeup and but on some accessories and my shoes(ofc) before I go!

I see harps car and go to it. "Damnnnn you look good " she looks at me. " you look better!" I replied back.

As soon we get to the mall we go to ran inside like to little kid going to a toy store. We were very happy to shop. We look to shop. Like shopping was a drug we would be high all the time.

The first store that we went to was V.S (victoria secret ) we love that store sm. We go there so much that the employees recognize us all the time.

Time skip

After we were done shopping we went to her house. I hate my house sm.it has so much bad memories and some of my family that made and make my life a living hell.

We decided to go to grocery store because we wanted snacks. We I saw it, her. Our ex bsf. She did more things to me than harps; a lot more.

I looked at harps with the biggest annoy and sad face ever. Then look the way she was. We speed walked to the other side then she was. We quickly checked out but that's when she saw us. She gave us the most devilish look ever. Then we ran to our car and got in quickly and went away quickly.

Then we got to her house we watch a movie and then I had to go home aka hell. She drove me home and I said bye and she said bye back.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO" my dad yelled at me . " Harper's house."I replied. And ofc he didn't respond to me. I went to my room I was kinda tired and it was like 9:00 pm so I went to bed. I know that was a little early but I was tired.

__________________________________

Hey guys so this is the first chapter so yeah if y'all could please say what y'all like or don't like that would be great! And it two days away from my birthday!🎉

-Ansley

Words: 457
Date:1/5/24