-⋆05 ⋆-

( should I do quote in my writing? And please don't be a silent reader please say your opinion and way you think I can make this story better!)

_______________________________
As I got in my hotel I was in just shock. Did the TOM KAUILTZ just ask me for my number?

I'm really tired from the concert so I just going to change and wipe my face and go to bed.

The next morning I texted harps about what just happened yesterday with Tom.

" heyyy girl! Good morning!" I texted her " hi good morning" she texted back " guess whattt" I asked her "what" " TOM ASKED ME FOR HIS NUMBERRR!"  I send rally happily " no wayyy" "wanna go to a café today?" She asked. "Suree!"
Time skip to the Café
" hiiii" I said happily "Heyy" she said " so about what you woke me up for" she said " ohhh about Tom?"  I asked " yes duh" she replied " oh so he just asked for my number before I went to my room. And yeah." I said " you're so luckyy!" She said " yeahhh"

Time skip to after the cafe
( I'm going to do the talking thing differently now so yeah I just want to tell yall.)

HZ:"that was fun!"
H: "where do you want to go next?"
HZ: "idk maybe the park."
H: "okay!"
HZ: " let's goo!"
H: " okayyyyy"

We walked to the park and we sat on the swings but not really swinging just going back and forth slowly.

HZ: "we should make a friend group"
H: " BUT if we do it they we like us two we will be 4lifer and only us."
HZ: " ofc! We will always be 4lifer!"
H: " yup."
HZ: " omfg it almost time to eat dinner. We been
Out since the morning."
H: " that's okay. Do you want to have a sleepover?"
HZ: "sure can we do it at my hotel?"
H: " okay!"

* buzz* i was just talking to harps and my phone interrupted us. Ughhhhhhhhhh!

H: " who texted you?"😒
HZ: " idk let me look."
H: " okay."

(CHAT BETWEEN TOM AND HAZEL)
T: hey! What are you doing rn?
HZ: hanging out with my bsf. Why?
T: okay. Do you want to hang out soon?
HZ: ofc!
T: okay. Maybe tomorrow at 3:00 pm?
HZ: sure.
T: okay byee beautiful
HZ: byee

(NOT IN TEXTING/ CHATING WITH HARPS)
H: HAZEL HELLOOOOOO
HZ:sorry. It was Tom
H: OMG WHAT DID HE SAY?
HZ: he said that he wanted to hang out.
H: when ?!?
HZ: tomorrow at 3:00pm
H:omg your so lucky
HZ: ikr.

Time skip to the hotel

HZ: we are finally here!
H: yay! I'm happy to have a sleepover!
HZ: me too!
H: hmm what sure we do?
HZ: idk 🤷🏻‍♀️
H: Oooo we sure ding dong dich!
HZ: ooo yess!
H: Alr let's go!
HZ: okay yay!

We keep ding dong diching for a long time. It was actually fun. But I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it is in here or it's just me? So I asked harps.

HZ: is it hot in here to you?
H: no?!?
HZ: okay Ty

Yup as I thought. I'm always hot because I'm
Always in something that covers my legs. Why? because  my parents used to hit me on my leg and abuse me there. I have bruises and scars there from them. And the bruises ,scars, cuts, burns and other things hurt so badly that that was one of the reasons I wanted to commit. And only one person knows about it and that's Harper. She been through a lot with me. I don't know what I would do without her.

We did a few more hotel rooms and then we went back. And got in our pjs  and did each other makeup. And then put on a movie.

HZ: that was really fun.
H: yeah.
HZ: I'm kinda tired I think I'm going to go to bed.
H: okay. Gn!
HZ: Gn!

I went to sleep and before I went to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. And who it's going to go tomorrow.

__________________________________
How did y'all like that chapter? I hope y'all enjoy it 🙏 and pls don't be a silent reader and pls comment so it con help me make this story better and I'm so sorry that nothing that interests is happening rn in the story BUT just wait. And I haven't posted in 6 days so sorry I will try to get better at that. So yeah! Also I been working on that each a little bit at the top each day so yeah but the middle and the end I just did. And sorry if there is mistakes in here I am really tired and I just want to finish this so yeah! 👍 and this is so long .😭 but byee love y'all!
-Ansley😜

Date: 01/28/ 24
Words: 811 💌