-⋆02 ⋆-

I woke up the yelling and stuff crashing to the ground down stairs. Fuck why when I first wake up? Mood killer.

Then I hear my dad coming upstairs come closer and closer to my room. Shit last time this happened i gained so many scars. Just at the moment my dad came in to my room.

"ABOUT TIME YOUR AWAKE! YOUR SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTING AND LAZY!" My dad yells at me. I don't even remember what I did to him. Then what again he starts hits me and punching me. Omfg. He hit me so hard I got knocked out by my own dad.

When I woke up I wasn't in my room or house. I sit up and saw I was at a hospital. Really, that bad? I hate my life so much. honestly I can ask for food and cut myself.

When to doctor come in she asked if I was okay and if I needed anything. Yes I need to die but I didn't tell her that I just said "no." She replied to me and said " okay press this button if you need me" I shook my head and she left. I pulled out the blanket and saw that my legs were bleeding a lot. I saw bandages so I pull them on . It took like 5 bandages.

Time skip 4 days

After I got out the hospital I wanted to party hard but I can't because my body is weak and I can't go partying. The doctor told me. But I really don't care if I die I die.

My brother was at work so I have ether  walk home or trust a taki. I will just go to a hotel because I don't want to go home after that.

I checked in the hotel and got a room ofc. I did have anything. So the only way I can get my stuff is crawl through the window.  So I did . I locked my room quietly and packed a little of bags. It look like I was moving or I just got kicked out.

I made it make it back to the hotel and unpacked my bag. I was kinda tired because of the hospital. So I went to bed.

_______________________________
Okay so this was kinda short but ya I know I haven't add Tom and bill yet but it's coming trust me. Anyways I might not post a lot because of school and school is not it rn so ya. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Also if this was kind sloppy it's because I'm like really tired and I wanted to post.
-Ansley

Words : 447
Date: 1/10/24