-⋆9⋆-

-Harper's pov-

The next day I finally reached this town nd I was looking for her and YESSS YESSS I see her omg yesssssss

Oh

Did she leave because I wasn't "good" hmm whatever I'm just going to give her phone and leave she probably doesn't want to see me rn.

-hazel's pov-

Oh there is Harper I'm going to say hi to her because she my best friend. We made eye contact then she look mad.

HZ:hi
H:hi here's your phone.bye
HZ:Tysm! And byeeee

-Harper's pov-

Why is she acting like she so innocent?like she wasn't just replacing me a minute ago.whatever.

*+ding+*     *+ding+*

Ugh who is thisssss?? Would never guessed  hazel.

-hazel's pov-

She is acting weird. Ima text her.

+ in text +

HZ: heyyy
HZ :Your acting weird
HZ: are u ok?
H:why do you care?
HZ:because I'm your bsf
H:mhm.. just like your bsf in your new town?
HZ:harps..what?? If you think I'm replacing you you're wrong.
H:well it looked like it.
HZ : I promise, pinky promise. Can you come back I miss having sleepovers with you.
H: fineeee.

+not text+

I'm happy I cleared things up with harps just now I need to look at my other 50 messages. These are the people who texted me 1. Mom.2. Brother 3.paisley(cousin ) 4.tom kauiltz.    Ugh what does that Tom what??

+in text+

T: sorry
T: im sooo sorry
T: im sorry liebe
T: please come back.
HZ: schalten Sie es. du hast mich betrogen(shut it. You cheated)

+not in text+

Tom didn't know I knew German or maybe he did. I just use it when I mad. And I'm mad at him and he knows it. And he should be sorry. He cheated on me.

Oh there come harps. Yay.

HZ: hiiiiiiiiiiiii
H:hey
HZ : I'm glad that we are having a sleepover and it's dark outside so I don't want anything to happen.
H: aww that sweet
HZ: yup.

We hang out together and then slept.

-Harper's pov-

I'm so happy I forgive her.

-hazel's pov-

I'm so happy that she forgive me

__________________________________

Aww that's sweet. Anywho I'm going to start the story differently but yeah I haven't posted in a while but yeah. And I'm might add in Tom more (jk I'm going to add him in more.)

-ANSLEY🐚

Date: 03/07/24
Words: 404