-⋆04 ⋆-

I got in my car so fast because I was so excited! As I was driving I got a text from somebody saying " I'm going to a concert tonight" I unlocked my phone and saw it was harps. Since I was driving I didn't reply back but maybe just maybe we are going to  the same  one

After like 15 mins I arrived. " finally". I  said mumbling. I spotted Harper. OMG we did book tickets to the some concert! That's amazing.

Honestly I don't know this band that I'm about to see because I just booked a concert to get out of the hotel but it's fine I'm not that picky.

I got to my sit and harps decided to sit next to me. We both got super excited and took a pic of us two together.

The pic:

Harper was the girl that you can see the face

Harper was the girl that you can see the face. And I was the the other girl.

Harper was always so pretty. I honestly can't believe she had chosen me to be her BSF! We have a longgggg backstory. I guess I will tell yall after the concert if I remember.

The concert started and the guitarist was hella fine. " look at the the guitarist, he's hella fine" I say to my harps " yup that's tom. And the singer is bill and the drummer is gustav and the bassist is Georg." "Ohhhhhh" I replied back.

Harper seems to know all their songs really well. It's almost like she is the singer. But I did know some songs from the radio.

I took out my camera again and harps took a pic of  us to together

The pic:

She is  the girl sticking out her tongue and I'm the other girl

Time skip to the end of the concert

"That was sooooo fun" harps said "yup!" I replied
"Any who I'm going back to my hotel." I said "okay drive safe" harps said to me.

I go to my car and drive off. Ngl I'm kinda really tired after that. That was very exhausting.

I made it back to my hotel and I see Tom going up the stairs well he was into he saw me. He stop dead in his tracks looking at me. I was very confused and at this point I just wanted to go to sleep and hopefully not wake up.

I have to go up the stairs too because the elevator isn't working so this is going to be really awkward.

I start heading up the stairs and as I was doing it Tom looks at me and I can see him looking at me in the corner on my eye so I look back. I broke the eye contact because it was my stop where my room was.

He said before I left "can I get your number?"
"Sure." I said and giving him my number.
"Thanks" he said. " no problem." I said

I went into my room in complete shock. What the hell just happened?

__________________________________
Hi guys so sorry I haven't posted in 10 days. I was sick and when I got better I had a lot of school to catch up so yeah I have a lot of homework too. And then my bsf picked me up from school and I went back to her house and I didn't have my phone at school so I couldn't make a chapter for 2 day also I live far away so I didn't get my phone for 2 days. But anywho I hope you liked this chapter so yeahhhh! Byeee!
-Ansley 💗

Date: 01/21/24
Words: 600!