-⋆ 03 ⋆-

I woke up with a lot of energy and I was in the mood to shop and party but  I was  supper   hungry  so I went down the elevator and the were a lot of people at this hotel. I wasn't like this yesterday.

I was looking around and there were a lot of cute guys here.there was this one guy that had brown hair with green eyes. He took a good glance at me and then turned  back around to his friends

I got some breakfast and brought it up to my room because I don't like sitting in a cafeteria areas alone. It's like I'm the odd one out.

I ate and picked out an outfit to wear for today. I decided I wasn't going to party I'm going to go a concert tonight. I love concerts.

Outfit references ⬆️

It's is very hot where I live so the people who live here often wear outfits like mine.

I was thinking and I really need to get a job , but don't know where.

I got in my car that I got when I got my clothes yesterday from my house. I went to the mall again. Boy do I love the mall. When I walk in there was someone famous in here because there a lot flashing lights of cameras but I couldn't see who it was.

I walk by the person and I tried to see who it was but a lot of people was in the way. Then I finally saw who it was. It was the one and only Avril Lavigne. OMGG! Here at my small town?!?

Avril's pov 💗

There was a lot of people around me. But then I see a girl that was in a black and light pink top with stars on it. And low rise jeans shorts. I love her outfit. Ngl she looks nice! And I looked at her. She looks like a good friend too.

Back to Charlotte's pov / the main pov

Omg did she just look at me??? No probably not. I'm just being dulu right now maybe. I just continue my shopping and buying things for tonight for the concert.

Time skip .

It's been a while so I went home and started getting ready for the concert. I couldn't rest for a little bit because I spent so much time at the mall.

I took a shower and dryer my hair and did some skincare and makeup . I'm so excited for tonight ahh!

__________________________________
I'm so sorry again if it messy or my grammar isn't good in this chapter I also am really tired and I keep making this in the night time so yeahhhhhh. I'm excited to make the next chapter I think tomorrow/ Jan 12 2024. Anywho I hope you enjoy this chapter!
-Ansley

Words: 463💌
Date : 01/11/24