-⋆14 ⋆-

I woke up with loud noises coming out of my room. What the hell is going on?!? I open my door to see Harper and Tom in the kitchen trying to cook.

HZ: y'all are so bad at cooking that yall woke me up.
H: Oppies sorry
T: yeah sorry.

I sounded really mad but honestly it's okay I guess. I go start the coffee and then go sit on the couch.

T: hazel can I talk to you?
HZ: UGHHH but okay I guess.
T: Heyy im like really sorry about what you saw that one night but I still love you so I want to take you out for lunch today.
HZ: ugh. You know what fine I'll go.
T: thank you so much hazel.

What did I just say yes to? Fuck it. I don't care anymore.

Time skip.

Outfit⬆️T: are you ready?HZ: yeah

Outfit⬆️
T: are you ready?
HZ: yeah.
T: okay then let's go.
H: Ooo are y'all going on a date?
HZ: NO!
H: okay jeez..

We got in the car and when to this cute cafe. And we got out of the car and went inside.

T: what do you want to eat??
HZ: bro idk we just got here..
T: ok jezz.

HZ: ima go to the bathroom if the waitress comes justs give me a dr pepper.
T: okay.

I got to the bathroom and just touch up my makeup and text my friend back and of course use the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom I went back to our table and saw my Dr Pepper there. Yay.

HZ: thank you.
T: you're welcome. I know you're probably gonna say no but.. will you be my gf?
HZ: uh.. you know what fuck it, yes I will.
T: thank you for forgetting me.
HZ: mhm.

We ate then left to go back to my house and when I got there Tom left to go back to his house.

And I just made pizza for dinner because why not. And watch a series with Harper and then got in the shower and did my skincare and pj on and went to bed.

_______________________________
Heyy guys. So I'm trying to make them have a long relationship but idk how that's going to work out. Anywho byee

-Ansley

Date: 3/30/24
Words:387