-⋆15 ⋆-

I woke up the next morning and just sat there. Ughh I didn't want to wake up this early.but let's go make coffee.

H: Hii good morning
HZ: good morning
HZ: are you doing anything today?
H:idk yet.
HZ: okay let me know is you do
H: okay.

I made coffee and breakfast and watched the tv for a little bit then went to go get the mail.

As I was walking out there I was flowers with a note.

Note: for you. Go to apartment 483. Your fav boy, Tom

Yup ofc. Anyways time to get the mail. And there is a letter for me. From my brother.

The letter: I haven't heard from you in a while I hope you're doing okay. You fully never got your stuff. Are you coming home soon if you do then go through the side door and then the very little stairs it makes a ways to our bedrooms.  Call this number it's mine. *********

Hm sweet. I make my way back in side and tell Harper about what just happened with Tom and my bother.  She asked if I want her to go with me. I said yes because you never know what can happen. And I leave some stuff there.

And then I call the number that was on the note.
(Btw the brothers name is Ethen)

E: uh hello?
HZ: uh hi.
E:hazel?
HZ: that's me.
E: I missed you sm.
HZ: mhm me too.
E: where are you staying?
HZ: at an apartment with harps
E: hm great are you coming back to our house soon?
HZ: yeah today or tomorrow.
E: Alr ttyl
HZ: byee
E: byee

We hung up and I decided to get changed and put on my makeup and skincare and go over to his place.

I walk out of my apartment and go over to his. And when I get there I knock ofc.

*+* knock *+*. *+* knock*+*

T: hello? Ohh hi hazel
HZ: hello. You told me come here?
T: yeah. Do you want to have a party or hang out.
HZ: party later tonight?
T: al-
B: hiii hazel.
HZ: hey bill.
T: like I was saying Alr.
HZ: well I got to go.
T: bye ml.
HZ: byee x

I left and got ready to go to my old house. And harps got ready.

HZ: are you ready?
H: yeah.
HZ: okay let's go.

We drive over there and do what the letter said but quickly and carefully and quietly

We entered the side door and went up these little stairs quietly. When we made it up I went to my bed room.

HZ: bru I didn't even know that was there..
H: yeah me too and I used come over a lot.
HZ: let me get my brother brb.
H: Alr be quick I don't like being here alone
HZ: okay.

I walk in to my brother room and saw that it changed a lot. And he came and gave me a hug.

HZ: mhm I missed  you too.
E: okay let's get you packed.
HZ: okay

We go back to my room. I noticed that it wasn't that loud. I'm actually kinda surprised. Ima just ask about it.

HZ: Ethen is dad or mom gone rn?
E: yeah dad is he is going to be gone for 2 more days.
HZ: the must be nice.
E: yeah.

We start to pack. And pack my hole room up and my bathroom because I still have something's in there from when I left.

HZ: Ethen how did you knew I lived there?
E: oh my friend told me.
HZ: oh.. mk
E: so what does y'all's house look like?
HZ: oh it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and with a kitchen and living room but nothing big.
H: yeah it's kinda nice.
HZ: harps can I talk to you rq?
H: yeah

We went in to my old bathroom to talk rq.

HZ: is it fine if my brother live with us?
H: omg yeah! Ofc he is like family to me.
HZ: thank you sm!

We go back to my room with smiles on our faces.

HZ: do you want to live with us?
E: uh yeah. Thank yall sm.
H: no problem!

Time skip to party.

I get ready for the party at Tom's and I invited my brother and harps and they are both going.

We walk there because his apartment is literally in front of mine it's prob like 5 ft away for each others.

We walk in to the party and there is a lot of people there because well it's a party.

We go and get some drinks and just hang out and I eventually meet up with Tom.

T: hey how are you?
HZ: good you?
T: good that I'm with you.
HZ: haha very funny.
HZ: well I need to get back to my brother and harps.
T: can I came over when the people leave?
HZ: sure.

We leave and Ethen settles in to his new room. And I just take a shower and get my pjs on and do my skin care.

When I get all the done I hear a knock on my door so ofc I answer and it's Tom.

HZ: Heyy come in. We can go to my room BUT we are NOT doing anything.
T: okay .

We watch a movie and then we fall asleep together.

__________________________________hehe ty for 235 reads :) but I made a move on Tom and hazel. And hazel brother is living with them. Anyways happy late Easter.🫶
-Ansley

Date: 4/1/14
Words:942