Chatper 6 Abby

I had to get out of the kitchen fast. One minute we are talking about my boyfriend and the next we are making out like there is no tommorw.  What has come over me? I mean he is hot, athletic built  and his muscles were trying to rip out of that shirt. I should of know that he was hot I mean girls were always trying to get his attention ever since I can remeber . But I never noticed until now and that kiss I mean I never felt like that before. If I wouldn't of stopped us  I probabley would of let him do about anything and that's not good. Not good at all I will have to keep my distance from him.
....
As I lay on the couch I look up at the ceiling. What just happen and what came over me? Ace you have to get it together that is your best friends sister and you don't have time for this drama right now. But  seeing her in that tight t-shirt and those really short shorts made me short circuit. The way her eyes looked at me with that twinkle and I couldn't help myself I just needed to taste her lips I say to myself.  And I wish I could blame it on drinking but I can't. I had a few more than I normal  but not enough to make this a drunken mistake. If I know Abby that is probabley what she is thinking right now. Maybe that is for the better that she thinks that. So she doesn't think to much about what happened.But a part of me wished she knew that I wanted to do it and it wasn't a mistake.

Well as morning breaks and I can see the light in my room. I relize that I didn't sleep  much at all. When I did catch some sleep I kept dreaming of Ace's lips on mine. I tell myself that he must of been really drunk last night.
Yeah that is it he wasn't in the right frame of mind when he kissed me and he probably doesn't even remeber doing it. So I think I will play it off like nothing happened when I see him. But I am going to have to call Mia. I get up and take a shower Ace is still sleeping on the couch. So I run to the bathroom and when I get up I notice that the guys have already left for pratice. Phew I say to myself I dodge a bullet this time. I run to my room get dress as fast as I can then I go and pick up my phone to call Mia. "Omg Mia come over right now" I say.  "Oh girl I'll be over in a few"Mia says.