Ace Chapter 20

As I make my way back home my mind keeps wondering about different seniors about how I can get Abby to see that I am serious about us. I was so focused that I didn't see Ethan waiting by my door to the apartment.
"Hey I think we need to talk'', Ethan said. As I opened the door I looked at him and nodded him in.
Ethan starts with "I am not even sure how to start. So here goes I know that the baby isn't yours.'' " Well, I already knew that". I said. "Ace, I am trying but why did you go with it", he said. " I wanted to show Abby that no matter what I was going to be there for her. Even if that meant that you would be mad at me, "I said.
" You like my sister don't you," Ethan said.
"Yeah I do, I just wish she saw how much I am willing to be there for her during this. I am hoping that you understand how much I want your blessing in pursuing her," I said. "We are boys like brothers I know you aren't just trying to get some by the way you're talking about her and that you want to be there for the baby," Ethan said. " Oh yeah, I went to the doctor with her and she is having twins," I said. " Wait you went with her and Kaden?  he said. " Well no not exactly Kaden left her hanging." "What you mean Kaden didn't go with her? I am going to kill him. He gets my sister pregnant then turns around and leaves her hanging. Well, I kinda wish it was you that got my sister pregnant at least you here." Ethan said. As I was about to get Ethan and me a drink my phone started ringing. I looked and I see that the coach was calling . I answer it " Hey coach". "Ethan I was calling to let you know that the season is almost over and though you had a great season I have heard some rumors that other teams are looking to snag you. I just wanted to let you know that I will put in a good word here for you. And If Ethan is with you could you tell him the same." "Sure will and thanks for the heads up", I said. I let the coach go and looked up at Ethan. " Hey who was that Ace", Ethan said. "It was the coach and he was just giving us a heads up that there are other teams interested in us but he would put a good word in for us", I said. "Wow I never really thought about other teams wanting us or leaving this state". Ethan said. "Me either. I have been so focused on Abby that I haven't even thought about it." I said. I started to think about what would I do if I got offered to another team farther away from Abby. How could I be there for her and the babies if we weren't in the same state anymore? Hockey is my life I've been doing it since I was about 5yr. "Well, I think we need that drink now". Ethan said. I grabbed the glasses from the cupboard and poured us some whiskey."What are going to do if another team offers you something better are you going to leave your sister here"? I said. " I don't know what to do. Are you ready to leave this town or state? It was great when both of us got to pick to do hockey here where we grew up," Ethen said. " I am not sure anymore I mean we always said no matter what we wanted to do hockey no matter where we had to go ", I said. As I finished my glass I started to think can I just leave? " Well, I think I need to head back". Ethan said.. I just nod as he turns to leave. My mind was still kinda in shock that I might not even get a chance to show Abby that I could be everything she needed. How am I going to tell Abby that I might have to leave? Then I picked up my phone and texted Ethan. " Hey man let's not tell your sister right now she has a lot on her plate", I texted "You're right why make her worry before we know anything." Ethan texted. I decided to text Abby and see if she wanted to go get some supper I have to start making my move real soon just in case. "Hey, you hungry I know you are eating for three now." "Depends on what you're in the mood for." Abby texts back. " Girl I can eat anything and you know it. So you pick." I texted back. "Hm, I feel like a hamburger and fries dipped in a shake. " She texts back. "Ok I am going to jump in the shower then I will pick you up ", I texted. "Ok," Abby texted.

So I jump in the shower and all I can think about is how it would feel to have her in here with me. How I want to put my hands all over her and have her hands all over me. The shower is supposed to help me cool down but this shower is doing the complete opposite. I feel it hard to resist the urges I have for her. And with the looming chance that I could leave next season, I need to make Abby mine before that. I get out of the shower and get dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a tight shirt. I am going to start laying It on think.