Abby 15

"Ace I don't want you messing with my sister you need to stay away from her. She has a boyfriend and I want her to go to college." Ethan said. Don't worry I don't think she is talking to me right now anyways." I said "Good," Ethan said. "What if Kaden isn't the best choice for her". I said. "What are you talking about why wouldn't he be?"Ethan said. "Never mind". I said." Is there something else going on with Abby and Kaden?" Eithan said. " How would I know your her brother she would talk to before she talks to me." I said. "Well you are acting like I should know something more."Ethan said. "I guess you'll have to ask Abby". I said.  " If you know something  you better tell me Ace I am not playing. That hit to your face won't be your last." Ethan said. "Ethan just talk to your sister I really don't want to be the one to tell you. This is something she should tell you not me." I said. "Hey we have been best friends for ever and she is my sister if there is something that I should know you better tell him before I give you a black eye to go with that fat lip."Ethan said.  Not that I am realy afraid of Ethan if he remebers I can take him if I really wanted to. "Fine not that I couldn't take you, but I think you should know so if I was you I'd sit down. I still think you should hear it for Abby, but she is pregnant." I said ."What! She can't be your lieing." Ethan said. "If you don't believe me call  and ask her." I said.  Ethan took out his phone and she answered. "Ethan".She said. Before she could say anything eles Ethan goes "Abby I have one question and want the honest trueth no bullshit. Are you pregnant ?" Ethan said. "Ethan I am pregnant". She said. I could hear the sobs in the phone as she answered him. "Ethan say something please". She said I look at Ethan and for the first time I couldn't read his thoughts. He just had this blank state and a hint of disappointment and rage. He look at me and said"Is the baby Ace's? "What?" she said.  I was about to answer but before I could she yelled out yes, Now I was in shock and I had to think quick Iam I going to go with it and maybe lose my best friend or do I tell him the trueth and risk losing the only chance with Abby? Instead I said nothing looking at Ethan and seeing his eyes turn black and as he was about to leave he said "I thought we we're like brothers. How could you do this to my sister It's like I don't even know who you are." And then he slammed the door. Holy crap what just happened. I had to call Abby and ask what that was she just lied to Ethan and took me with her.  I pick up my phone Mia answered her phone and put it on speaker. I could hear crying on the other end of the phone. Abby what just happened? You told your brother that I am the father. Now he is pissed at me and you." I said. In between crying she said " I know I am sorry Ace. But I didn't know what to do, he would of been even more mad if he know that it was Kaden and he didn't want to have anything to do with the baby." She said. "Abby what Iam I supposed to do? Just keep lieing to him. What if he sees Kaden? This is not going to end well for either of us. ''I said "Please just play along for now till I can figure out how to tell him."she said. "Fine but you know that he wants to kick my ass now and he already punch me. I think you owe me a dinner date". I said. "Your right fine". She said. "Great I'll pick you up tommorw at seven". I said. 

"Abby you just made a date with Ace are you crazy?"Mia said. "What was I supposed to do I just told my brother that the baby is his and now he is mad at him". I said. " I get it but do you know what you are getting your self into?'' Mia said. "I think so. Its not like I can get pregnant now." I said. "Now how are you going to tell your brother you were lieing and Ace is the good guy in all this"? Mia said. "Not sure but I can't let this go to long. I don't want to ruin their friendship. It just slipped out." She said. "I don't think it was a slip. I think you wish the baby really was Ace's you have had a crush on him since forever and he is willing to raise this child as his own."Mia said. "I know him helping me would come back to bite me. He would get bord or feel like I made him stay with me because of the friendship and loyalty he has. And I don't want him to hate me or the baby that isn't his."I said."Well let see how the date goes". Mia said.

Thanks for reading and please give comments.