Abby Part 13

"Abby, I want to be a part of your life and if Kaden doesn't want to raise this kid with you then why can't I help you? I would love this baby as my own if you let me.", I said.  Wait what did I just say? My mouth was running before my brain could even comprehend what I said. " Ace, I have a lot going on right now, and getting into a relationship with anyone, especially with you would not be a good idea". Abby said. " Would getting into a relationship with me be a bad idea Abby"? I said. "Ace, I just can't do this with you I am sorry." she said. With tears running down her cheeks she walked out of the sub shop. I can't believe she just walked out on me. I was so shocked that I didn't even try to stop her. As I was sitting there Ethan showed up. He looked at me and said "Man what's wrong you look like you just lost your best friend but that can't be because I am here." I just looked at him with a half smile and said "I am fine I guess I am still upset about losing that game."" Yeah, that game was brutal but we will get them next time. he said. "Hey, have you seen my sister she wasn't home when I got back? I want to talk to her about what happened between her and Kaden. I wonder what could have made her so upset she and Kaden don't fight very much if at all."" I am not sure but I am sure that it had to be something important". I said. "Well if Kaden cheated on my sister I am going to beat his ass," he said. "Well, I got to get going and unpack and get ready for practice for tomorrow," I said

                                                             ******************

With tears running down my cheeks all I can think is I needed to get as far away as I can. I need to think about what I am going to do without everyone else putting their two cents into it. And what was Ace even thinking telling me he would help me raise this baby? The baby isn't even his and he wants to raise it. I don't think he even held a baby before that I can remeber. He is a only child after all. And he wants us to try and date my brain is running in a hundred different directions. This is why I had to run out I needed to be alone. As I was walking back to the apartment my mind racing I heard my name I turned around and Kaden was standing right behind me. "What are you doing here"?I said." Well I think we need need to talk Abby." he said. "Kaden, I think you said enough the other night when you told me to get rid of the problem," I said.  "Please Abby I think we should talk". he said. He grabs my hand to stop me from leaving. "Kaden, What if I don't want to discuss this anymore huh?" I said. "Do you think it is fair that we just leave it like this? I had some time to think about this". He said. "I don't care what is fair for you right now I want to be alone,"I said.  "I am the father so I think you should hear me out. Unless you change your mind about keeping him?" He said. "So Kaden I see that you haven't thought at all about being the father of this baby. So this conversation is done unless you are going to recognize the baby as yours," I said and walked away leaving him in awe. 

As I reach the apartment I hear my phone vibrate. I pull it out of my pocket to see that my brother is calling oh great now I have to deal with his twenty questions on what is wrong and what happened. I don't think I can take any more questions or comments on what is going on. If I don't answer it then he will continue to call or text until I do or he gets home and then he'll be mad. So I answered "Hey bro," I said. "Hey, where are you I've been looking all over for you." He said. "I am at home now so don't worry," I said. I will head there in a minute so we can talk". He said. "Ok".I said. Great now I am going to have to tell him about the baby. I know my brother would do anything for me he loves me. But I am not looking forward to telling him that in my senior year in school with about 3 months left, I got pregnant. Oh and by the way Kaden doesn't want anything to do with it. Oh my gosh, my brother is going to have a cow.  But don't worry Ace and I had a moment a few weeks ago and now he wants to raise this baby.