Ace chapter 7

Wow, the lights are so bright, as me and Ethan walk into the locker room.  "Hey", I say to the guys. And then, Ethan asked, "What's up with your grumpy face?." "I must of drunk too much, last night I" say. "One of the other guys said they thought for sure gone home with that girl so what happened?" Ethan said. "Nothing I just wasn't feeling it with her I guess." "That's disappointing" I hear one of the guys. "Well, I guess it was an off night," I said. "Or maybe your mind is on a girl from the other night," another guy says. "Hey knock it off one of those girls was my sister," said Ethan. "and ace knows I would beat his ass if he was thinking about my sister like that," Ethan said. "she's like a sister to me" I tell Ethan. oh yeah, sister right I hear someone say. I know they are right but I'm not going to say that. "Knock it off," Ethan says. I start to remember how it felt to kiss her and her hands in my hair, earth to Ace Ethan said. "What "I say.  "Lately, your head has been somewhere else, "Ethan said.  "Man, I am fine just worried about our game on Saturday, "I said. But the truth I will have to keep to myself. Maybe the guys are right I just need to find a girl this week and get my mind off Abby.

....

"Hey Abby you sounded like it was life or death on the phone''Mia said. "Oh yeah, something is up. But I am just not sure what to make of any of it. Or why I would want to make anything of it" I said. "Oh no girl what happened" Mia said. "Well, the other night Ace came home with my brother and stayed the night. He was on the couch when I came down for a drink. As I was in the kitchen he got up and started talking with me"I said. "Ok, what the big deal," Mia said. Well, in one minute he's talking about my boyfriend, and in the next, he is coming close and kissing me. And I am letting him with his hand on my waist and my hand all in his hair"I said. "What the hell are you serious right now," Mia said. I am so dead serious but I stopped it and told him that it can't happen again and he agreed. But Mia the way he kissed me and his hand on me was like fire." I said. "So what does this mean for Kaden," Mia said. "Nothing Kaden is a sweet guy and we've been together for a year," I said. "Well I noticed you didn't say you loved him, "Mia said "Geeze Mia of course I love him we have been together for a while and he is my boyfriend". I said "But are you sure you going to be able to just forget the fire that's between you'Mia said. I sure hope so for Kaden and my sake because being with Ace is like playing with fire" I said.  "well fire is better than sweet" Mia said "No it's not Mia" I told her.